Best New Tool you bought in 2015

Name
Steve Lawrence
I am so undecided on this. Since we mostly do residential work I am leaning toward the CRB's but that Zipper is an awesome tool, too, albeit we don't use it that much in residential.....yet.

What's your favorite 2015 purchase?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Oh My Gosh....I have bought so much....and love it all!

Zippers (game changer for us!)
My New Butler (and redesign wrap :) ) and all the goodies I put on it...(happy, happy joy, joy!)
Rotovac 360 XL's
Rotovac Shear Dry Upholstery tool
Sapphire Scientific Upholstery Tools
Drive block and heads for the Rotovac 360 XL's
Seal-A-Door's and Super Screens
Another new 10 inch CRB and the extra Brushes!

My new Mobile office to hit the road in just a few days.....(Roadtrek RV)

Samsung Note 5 for everyone....

Liking my New Surface Pro....

And who knows what I will still buy for 2016 :rockon:

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Trying to think back. The only two pieces of equipment I bought in 2015 was my Vario and the 10 inch Crb. Seeing as I already had a 15 inch crb Im gonna have to say my best tool is the Vario. Even though I dont use it much it did enable me to Encap a couple high rise apartments that I would have walked away from before. Hoping 2016 brings some more cool toys... I mean tools :)

Mike Draper

Honestly, I don't think I'll ever top this one. From laying in bed at night thinking away to putting it on paper and then building it. It is enjoyable to use and it's everything I wanted in a machine. So far it has not had a single flaw and I don't think there will be any. Surprisingly I've had many people take pictures of it and tell me how unique it is. They always ask where I get something like this and I get a little bit proud when I tell them I built it. My only mistake was putting a loud blower in it, I'll be changing that out to a tri-lobe in the summer sometime and I'll keep this one as a spare.

image.jpeg

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Honestly, I don't think I'll ever top this one. From laying in bed at night thinking away to putting it on paper and then building it. It is enjoyable to use and it's everything I wanted in a machine. So far it has not had a single flaw and I don't think there will be any. Surprisingly I've had many people take pictures of it and tell me how unique it is. They always ask where I get something like this and I get a little bit proud when I tell them I built it. My only mistake was putting a loud blower in it, I'll be changing that out to a tri-lobe in the summer sometime and I'll keep this one as a spare.

View attachment 10639
Wow! That is so cool looking! It is reminiscent of the days of yore when things were made of real American steel and built to last a lifetime.
Very nice work!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I just ran some numbers and doing year comparisons....

With 2 vans and 3 of us busting tail in 2011 (and had a great year)

Compared to 2015 with 2 vans and 2 of us....just on the flat surface carpet cleaning (no stairs or other carpet related services) we cleaned 149,902 more sq feet of carpet (we were paid for as we did more and on accrual basis)

AND made $60,000 more just for that portion of our services over 2011 which again was a great year of carpet cleaning....(We had a .02 cents per sq foot increase in our pricing since 2011)

My wife's first words out of her mouth today....it was because of the Zipper Wands!!! :rockon:

And in 2011 vs 2015 we put a total of 36 more hours on the Butlers to make that money.....

AND did 2292 LESS van miles....:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Dang....dang....dang....SUPER SWEET!!!

Name
Jefftry Tobian

View attachment 10639
I was really impressed with this truckmount and I will tell you why . About 12 years ago I bought a hydramaster 427 well it broke down every week until the engine blew 2 and a half years later. two many bells and whistles. the simplier the better less moving parts. All I want is a truckmount with at least a 4.5 blower some water pressure 1,200 psi to clean tile and grout and some heat. I just want a truckmount that runs all the time. That is why I have two truckmounts , so I can always clean if one breaks down and in case I have a big job and need two trucks. The best thing this year I got was a seal a door. cleaning everyday in this weather . It has saved me more than I can say. Maybe no one around here using one
Carpet cleaning company in Alpine Utah.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom