Best place to buy Procyon online?

BillC

Nobody sells it locally so where is a good place to order Procyon online?

randy

Name
Randy
I used Procylon for years. It's not the same stuff that it once was. LOts of better chemicals out there that are much better but very safe. Chemistry .com will sell you the same stuff for like 1/2

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
rhino1 said:
Iwouldnt ever use the stuff once I saw it at Rural King here for 2 bucks a half gallon.

www.medicalsupplycart.com/ out of Michigan. Kline medical supply. It's the same price everywhere. Shipping distance would make the difference in total cost.

Use to get 50 lbs for $99, shipped from the West Coast.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It's not the same stuff. It might be the same base but it's not the same. Thats like saying you can use laundry soap to clean carpets it is the same stuff after all. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

randy

Name
Randy

It's exactly the same stuff. Also available from Steam Pro solutions under the name of Zoom. The only real difference is Steam Pro Solutions will tell you what it is, sodium Salt of Phosphoric Acid/ Sodium Hydroxide & phosphoric acid.

Quite literally they buy it in great bulk, label it Procyon and mark it up (huge margins).

John Olson

Name
John Olson
randy said:

It's exactly the same stuff. Also available from Steam Pro solutions under the name of Zoom. The only real difference is Steam Pro Solutions will tell you what it is, sodium Salt of Phosphoric Acid/ Sodium Hydroxide & phosphoric acid.

Quite literally they buy it in great bulk, label it Procyon and mark it up (huge margins).

uh huh sure :roll: :roll: and every single person that has bought into that bs finds out it isn't when they go to use it but whatever you have to tell yourself to make you feel better about yourself is ok with me :mrgreen: doesn't matter much at all in the grand scheme of things. I personally prefer products packed with butyl 8)

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Has anyone actually tested the "home brew" vs. Procyon Xtreme. I think results would speak for themselves in this discussion. Someone should do it!

randy

Name
Randy
Lots of people have Ben, including myself and I used Procyon for 10 years but unlike the arrogant prick above, I don't sell Procyon.
Just trying to save a cleaner a few bucks. Not everyone in this industry flunked chemistry and is easy target for unethical suppliers that are willing to lie to make a buck.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
randy said:
Lots of people have Ben, including myself and I used Procyon for 10 years but unlike the arrogant prick above, I don't sell Procyon.
Just trying to save a cleaner a few bucks. Not everyone in this industry flunked chemistry and is easy target for unethical suppliers that are willing to lie to make a buck.

John is NOT going to ToLeRaTe...this behavior... :shock:

BillC

randy said:
Your way out of line!! I spoke to John on the phone about Procyon and in no way did he even try to push me to buy it or anything else he sells,, so don't talk shit!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Me arrogant? nah never........well ok maybe....but calling me a Liar and unethical Randy?

Mike Draper

The attack on John is no different than the pathetic shit you get from Fred C, empty words from an empty person. I've done business with John for many years and he is a great guy. I highly doubt a single person on this board could give us an example of an unethical sale that john made. Including you Randy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom