Best Prespray for Poly?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
What are you using on that trashed polyester?

I have been using CTI Extreme but have become dissatisfied. I was impressed with the sample of Fission form Uncle Fester and will order a case despite it being a little pricy. Any other suggestions? I have a supplyer telling me boosting with KleenRite Dissolve is the cats azz. Anyone useing it?

Name
Ron lippold
before
photobucket-17589-1327022131065.jpg

photobucket-20690-1327022110586.jpg

after

photobucket-5145-1327022027214.jpg

photobucket-19397-1327022053109.jpg

I love slop and gobble

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
ACE said:
What are you using on that trashed polyester?

trashed poly cut piles respond well to mechanical agitation .
Short of that, Powerburst and screaming heat

I have been using CTI Extreme but have become dissatisfied.I was impressed with the sample of Fission form Uncle Fester and will order a case despite it being a little pricy.

I've been a broke d1ck all my life Mike , but there's one i thing I learned many years ago... forget about what a chem costs and use what works best for you

Any other suggestions?

We've regularly used a few chems over the years, and tried countess others from big name brands to backyard bathtub bubble makers alike ...
there are a handful of TOP performers that deliver consistent results batch after batch , year after year after year

Prochem Ultrapac
Prochem Powerburst
DSC Relief
Bridgepoint Powerbreak

Having said that, the ONLY way to determine what juices work best for "you" is by doing side by side evaluations...and on more than one carpet type and soil .

Yea I know it's PITA and hardly anyone does it...

But I STRONGLY encourage EVERYONE to do that and to not take ANYONE's word for it. (including ME)
if you don't do it that way, you're doomed to be a follower standing in line with the rest of pack buying the "flavor of the month"

I have a supplyer telling me boosting with KleenRite Dissolve is the cats azz. Anyone useing it?

Don't know anything about KR Dissolve ...I'm going to "guess" it's a d'limo booster???
If so, I'm just not a big fan of d'lime's for regular use ...they're effective, but they're slow and need much longer dwell time to get max benefit ....and they're just not so free rinsing enough for me

..L.T.A.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I am seeing more polyester carpet every year. In my market its now 90% of the rentals and 55% of the residential. Having the right chemistry to deal with trashed polyester is vital. Unfortunately, the best performers on poly seem to have higher VOC.

Fission is some of the best juice for poly to date, but I am always happy to test something new. Kleenrite dissolve is 100% dry solvent, but apparently there is more to it than delimo because it comes in Citrus and Mint. My supplier says it has a cult following and it’s devotees will accept no other booster. I ordered a gallon and will give it a try.

I hear good things about Ultrapack. There are 4-5 different formulations. Which one is preferable ?

glenboy

Name
GLEN
i used fission on a wasted trailer park shit hole that i do all of the "evictions" move outs in.and that shit rocked it was peelin the nasty cooking grease and whatever plus it was even loosening the hair extensions left from the tenant :shock: :shock: and it was a poly carpet

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Fission rocks!!! I bought a couple of case after I recieved my sample and I now need to by an other.

And suppliers having a special on this stuff?

For some reason my Bridgepoint quit selling it and sent their stock back(?) Ivebeensold

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
for me it isn't so much the pre-spray that I used......but the tool I used to clean it with...

the hoss did the best job on Poly....

the RX came in second...

forget the 360i or a wand.....you have really got to work this carpet to make it look good......

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Royal Man said:
Fission rocks!!! I bought a couple of case after I recieved my sample and I now need to by an other.

And suppliers having a special on this stuff?

For some reason my Bridgepoint quit selling it and sent their stock back(?) Ivebeensold

Interlink stocks a narrow selection of chemicals and attempts convert customers to their house labels. I ordered a case from jondon for $100.00

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
High ph + delim, mechanical scrub, high-flow rinse with enough emulsifier to remove the delim.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mike;

Polyester carpet tends to hold on to any oil-based stains.

This requires additional solvents with the ability to release these stains.

Our preferred prespray for polyester is our Dynachem Heavy Duty Preconditioner.

George commented on it yesterday:
I'm getting dynamite results from Cobbs liquid Heavy Duty Pre-Conditioner.

Last time I ordered it was very reasonably priced too.

I need more. :mrgreen:
http://www3.cobbcarpet.com/zen3/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=1102

By the case; only $16.95/gal.

Thanks for the recommendation, George ;

Larry

PCCN

Have used Chemeister's Grease Eraser for the last 6 years and won't even look at other products. Same results as the day I started using it and not that expensive. No boosters added and use it on rentals and heavy restaurants also.

S

sam miller

Jim Martin said:
for me it isn't so much the pre-spray that I used......but the tool I used to clean it with...

the hoss did the best job on Poly....

the RX came in second...

forget the 360i or a wand.....you have really got to work this carpet to make it look good......

A 4 jet PC wand without a glide does decent depends on how crushed the pile is. 90 percent carpet rake and wand.

A shorter hose run dosent hurt either.

extreme clean with energy is a great combo so is enzall with a citrus booster.

liquid slurry with energizer in the rinse makes it Pop to. Rx20 for pile adjustment helps alot if really crushed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom