Best steamer for removing red stains?

Mike Draper

So, what is the best tool you guys use for removing red stains? Can you guys give me some ideas, pics? Thxs.

I have a wagoner that holds up to 1 gallon of water and will steam for 2 hours. It has a 10' cord so you don't have to pick up the steamer for each stain. I like it a lot.

As far as chems you need to keep some two part and one part removers on hand.

Some stains simply will not come out.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
It takes to long to heat up. Shark iron is my best friend. Yes I prefer an iron. Duh

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

joeynbgky said:
It takes to long to heat up. Shark iron is my best friend. Yes I prefer an iron. Duh

No it doesn't. You don't have to fill it all the way up. Just add a little water and it heats plenty fast.

Plus you can bleed some 200+ degree water with a quick connect from your solution line and it heats in minutes.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
This is the best one by far.

http://www.craintools.com/fs-more_pages/fs-935.html

You can often find then listed on E-bay as: Black & Decker Steamworks Wallpaper Stripper.

I have 4 of them for multiple spotting situations.

You can almost set it and forget it.

No towel needed.

Try that with an iron.

As a note: Use distilled water. Not hard water or water from your solution line to ensure a long life for your steamer.

Mike Draper

deosnt another company make one exactly the same as crane that is a little less expensive?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
danielc said:
joeynbgky said:

No it doesn't. You don't have to fill it all the way up. Just add a little water and it heats plenty fast.

Plus you can bleed some 200+ degree water with a quick connect from your solution line and it heats in minutes.

cant say I have problems with mine heating up..

walk the hose and if you know you are going to need it...set it up..pre vac and it is ready to go...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom