Best Vacuum Cleaner

Kara Robert

Name
Kara robert
I need to purchase a vacuum cleaner for carpet cleaning, the primary purpose will be to pre-vac an area before the HWE. Would like to hear some advice on the Kirby G6 and the Proforce 1500XP or any others. I see several G6's on ebay but how do you know how old these gently used cleaners are. One said it was hardly used but came with a VHS instruction tape.

Name
Jeff T
I currently own a Proteam 1200xp, and a Kirby Sentria. The Kirby is a POS..... I got all excited about getting it for 150$ a few years ago. It’s heavy, clunky, and the belt system is a joke. I get no more than 2-3 uses out of it before the belt is worn out. The Proteam has never let me down in the 6 years I’ve owned it. I’ve got a Lindhaus in order for big jobs (18”). I’m giving the Kirby to the boys & girls club....

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
We have the Shark Rotator for our house and we love it. I keep a Shark Rocket in my van for work. Plenty of power and easy to empty and clean. Both have been very reliable.

FredC

Village Idiot
but arnt very professional..

They have ones that say professional...problem solved

maxresdefault.jpg

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
You need 2. The Saintaire for carpet and rugs. The Hoover Portapower for edging, upholstery and stairs...even tile. 71u85DPCSXL._SL1500_.jpgSC899F-Front_RGB-Edit.jpg

Reactions: kmdineen

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I need to purchase a vacuum cleaner for carpet cleaning, the primary purpose will be to pre-vac an area before the HWE.

don't make rocket science out of it .
and don't listen to the nincompoops that spend $500+ on a vac
….they have more money than brains
and if they use the antique dinosaur designs like Kirby/Royal and Sanitaire/Eureka ...it's not money they have too much of
It's brains they have too little of....

If you're actually going to vac before HWE (most don't BTW) but if you're actually vac'ing as part of the your CC'ing, you need two vacs
One for rathole rentals, empties and dog lovers homes
and one for the rest

Bissell WhateverForce to abuse
and Shark...which is as good as any and better than most

Trust me

..L.T.A.

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
A vacuum cleaner with a powerhead is worth considering.

Check out the reviews before you buy.

Regular cleaning of the powerhead is important.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
PEE-EESSS

if they use the antique dinosaur designs like Kirby/Royal and Sanitaire/Eureka ...it's not money they have too much of
It's brains they have too little of....

for so many reasons , but the lack of on-board hose attachment alone , clearly shows the owners/users of such have smaller brains and are lower on the evolutionary ladder

this is what they look like in their natural element with their make-up and public disguise removed

..L.T.A.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
You are a funny guy Larry. :eekk:
Sanitare is $260. Hoover Portapower is $100. Amazon. 2 vacuums.
Or get a Shark...plenty of guys here seem to like them. If you don't like it you can always give it to your Mom.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
...or the old Coasties who think tenderizing a carpet properly requires old Kirbys to bully them into submission.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
How many times has mikey replaced the plastic fan on his orek? What a pansy!

I cleaned another mobile home for my customer who owns a trailer park. He added the doublewide for his lovely 2 star neighborhood. It was more of a construction cleanup, because there was so much construction debris on it from assembling the doublewide. Little did I know that I cleaned the trailer 3 times before at the previous location. Can you believe he bought that house for only $6k??? (I don't think you guys really care about that, but I was in the mood to waste your time reading this)

Anyway...I vacuumed the carpet with my loud ass Royal, because of how aggresive it is on trashed carpet. It came out great. Just cover your ears.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom