BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Joined
Sep 15, 2007
Messages
39,719
Location
La La Land
Name
bob vawter
I got the Stainless instrument panels back from the waterjet cutter today....
I start the FOUR MACHINE thrash...today!
I thought that i would take pictures of a Steam Genie rebuild...
start to finish!
heres the panels...
intsrapanel.jpg

heres me making a frame..
jus lik new!
san.jpg

etching primer..notice the SS nipples
560faa5e.jpg

as the pump came from the foundry
hydrablasted.jpg

new pump going together
hydra.jpg

Stainless Steel waterbox...what a weld...none better!
tankweld.jpg

the SS waterbox
tank1.jpg

two part epoxy Steam Genie blue
SGPRO.jpg

next comes the Pitts clutch..it's the cats ass of clutches
ptoclutch.jpg

Ceramic coated silencer...works great
ceramic.jpg

wiring panel..notice the powder coated pulleys..and shrink wrap wire ends....I got OCD bad!
wiring.jpg


THREE WIRES...
RPM's
PTO
Hot Wire

sooooo easy...even Marty could hook it up....
genietags.jpg


And here it is...The Stainless Genie....ya ya i know....i gotta get SS QD's!!!
genienice.jpg
 

Desk Jockey

RELENTLESS
Joined
Oct 9, 2006
Messages
60,295
Location
A planet far far away!
Name
Jack Ashh
Bawb
That's impressive! 8)

You're a true craftsman, you sure produce a great finished product that you should be proud. The real bonus is owner gets great value for their dollar too.






but it's still not new! :p

:mrgreen:
 

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Joined
Sep 15, 2007
Messages
39,719
Location
La La Land
Name
bob vawter
Doc Holliday said:
Bawb
That's impressive! 8)

You're a true craftsman, you sure produce a great finished product that you should be proud. The real bonus is owner gets great value for their dollar too.






but it's still not new! :p

:mrgreen:
OK..look here Richard....
if i took an eight inch 24 grit industrial grinder......
and held it on yor ARM for a few seconds.....
wouldn't the skin that grew back in a few weeks....

be new?
 

dgardner

Moderator
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
5,108
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Name
Dan Gardner
Those are some meaty bearings in the Wanner... Did the original Genie come with stainless doodads, or is that a Bawb custom improvement?
 

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Joined
Sep 15, 2007
Messages
39,719
Location
La La Land
Name
bob vawter
dgardner said:
Those are some meaty bearings in the Wanner... Did the original Genie come with stainless doodads, or is that a Bawb custom improvement?
i ain't GOT to the stainless yet...
yes custom doodads....
 

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Joined
Sep 15, 2007
Messages
39,719
Location
La La Land
Name
bob vawter
dgardner said:
bob vawter said:
this is the one i installed in CRASHES truck two weeks ago
and YES i do....

I thought Crash's was a DIY install?
ya......well..
what are ya gonna do.....
leftie loosie
righty tighty......
suffice ta say ...
i finished the job for him..........
 

vincent

Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
1,899
Location
O'Fallon, MO
Name
Vincent Sapp
what kind of heat can one expect from your machines and will your machines work off of a fresh water tank and waste tank?

Whats the price on those beauties?
 

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Joined
Sep 15, 2007
Messages
39,719
Location
La La Land
Name
bob vawter
vincent said:
what kind of heat can one expect from your machines and will your machines work off of a fresh water tank and waste tank?

Whats the price on those beauties?
Vincent....
if ya gotta ask....
you prolly can't afford one........












haaaaaaa j/k!
I THINK everbody will be surprised! shiteatinggrin
 

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Joined
Sep 15, 2007
Messages
39,719
Location
La La Land
Name
bob vawter
Thank you Larr..
I hustled all day on the first one....
basicaly.....i've been building components for a year or so....now jus to put them all together

I'll finish the STAINLESS GENIE tomorrow....
THESE pics will knock yor eyeballs back....
THIS one is my best ever!
 

Hoody

Supportive Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2007
Messages
6,060
Location
Bowling Green, Ohio
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I'mma get a Bawb Steam Genie someday soon. The price is right even for a true broke dick like me. Of course I'mma have to piss Bawb off and install a freshwater tank.

Vin,

Yeah they'll work off a fresh tank, gravity fed, the hydracell just pulls the water through. Only a few reasons why the steam genie would have probs.

1) Run out of water(Re-prime) -sucks sometimes takes a while depending how long you let it suck air for
2) Run out of chem (Re-prime)-same thing
3) SUCK ROCKS INTO THE PUMP CUZ YOU DIDN'T PUT AN O-RING WITH A STRAINER IN THE GARDEN HOSE AND TRASH A PUMP(cough cough). :roll:
4) Your waste tank float sticks
5) Your dumbass runs the van out of gas
 

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Joined
Sep 15, 2007
Messages
39,719
Location
La La Land
Name
bob vawter
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
I'mma get a Bawb Steam Genie someday soon. The price is right even for a true broke dick like me. Of course I'mma have to piss Bawb off and install a freshwater tank.

Vin,

Yeah they'll work off a fresh tank, gravity fed, the hydracell just pulls the water through. Only a few reasons why the steam genie would have probs.

1) Run out of water(Re-prime) -sucks sometimes takes a while depending how long you let it suck air for
2) Run out of chem (Re-prime)-same thing
3) SUCK ROCKS INTO THE PUMP CUZ YOU DIDN'T PUT AN O-RING WITH A STRAINER IN THE GARDEN HOSE AND TRASH A PUMP(cough cough). :roll:
4) Your waste tank float sticks
5) Your dumbass runs the van out of gas
smart ass!
 

Hoody

Supportive Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2007
Messages
6,060
Location
Bowling Green, Ohio
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
bob vawter said:
[quote="Steven Hoodlebrink":j2xdryt3]I'mma get a Bawb Steam Genie someday soon. The price is right even for a true broke dick like me. Of course I'mma have to piss Bawb off and install a freshwater tank.

Vin,

Yeah they'll work off a fresh tank, gravity fed, the hydracell just pulls the water through. Only a few reasons why the steam genie would have probs.

1) Run out of water(Re-prime) -sucks sometimes takes a while depending how long you let it suck air for
2) Run out of chem (Re-prime)-same thing
3) SUCK ROCKS INTO THE PUMP CUZ YOU DIDN'T PUT AN O-RING WITH A STRAINER IN THE GARDEN HOSE AND TRASH A PUMP(cough cough). :roll:
4) Your waste tank float sticks
5) Your dumbass runs the van out of gas
smart ass![/quote:j2xdryt3]

AM NOT!
 

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Joined
Sep 15, 2007
Messages
39,719
Location
La La Land
Name
bob vawter
Steve...come on up to Michigan...
i'll sets ya up in...
MR BOB'S GHETTO STEAMCLEANING BIDNESS....!
whurr everbody is known as jus plain....


dear!
 

Willy P

Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
7,812
Location
Vancouver
Name
Willy P
Are those Joan's panties on your head Bawb?






J/K - Nice job- Would you ship to Canada? I got a buddy looking......
 

Latest posts

Top Bottom