Big Daddy TM

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Anyone every see this see this machine in action? Looks like a big truck slide in. Fuel couldn't be any worse than a pto. :lol:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I think there's one located in Maryland or Delaware. I called Johns Custom HX'ers and that's where he directed me. I'm not sure how many more are out there. Probably uses less fuel than an older TM, such as the Genesis. I think it runs at about 1200 rpm.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
The concept (V-8 powering blower and pressure pump) is durable and long lasting. Same with a proven 4 cylinder engine. At a low cruise RPM it would be excellent for dual wanding. The reliability would be hard to match and all the exhaust heat you could ever need. As far as fuel consumption is concerned, it's all relative to your profit margin. Personally I like the 4 cylinder concept of a slide-in truck mount. I wish I had gone that route with a 59 blower.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
We have a guy here that has a 6cy motor and huge blower on a flatbed truck. had no clue what it was till I seen the hose reel. I guess he doesn't clean in the rain .

Les should get that motor that bob had for sale and use the the blower in his showroom and bulid a serious tm.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Louis said:
We have a guy here that has a 6cy motor and huge blower on a flatbed truck. had no clue what it was till I seen the hose reel. I guess he doesn't clean in the rain .

Les should get that motor that bob had for sale and use the the blower in his showroom and bulid a serious tm.

When I was visiting Riverside, Cali, I noticed a lot of trailer mounted machines, mostly around the UC Riverside campus. I don't know if they were university owned or private.

If I had a heavy box truck I'd take a look at that machine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom