Big job today

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Today we had a very large building to clean. It was a little of everything. Encap, orbot, Cimex, HWE. Macy got a little stick time on the Cimex.

After using the Cimex and Obot Vibe side by side, the Cimex is the king. Being able to put down juice in both directions really speeds things up.

We made good time and profits today. My butt is chafed and I can hardly walk. I’m applying special creams.

75BC95AE-5106-40DD-8081-0F0D93CC0D2C.jpeg6F97CB80-7911-4E5C-BCD3-2EEC283871CA.jpeg

Last edited:

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Today we had a very large building to clean. It was a little of everything. Encap, orbot, Cimex, HWE. Macy got a little stick time on the Cimex.

After using the Cimex and Obot Vibe side by side, the Cimex is the king. Being able to put down juice in both directions really speeds things up.

We made good time and profits today. My butt is chafed and I can hardly walk. I’m applying special creams.

View attachment 92073View attachment 92074

ive gone through like 7 guys. the best has been a lady but she cant handle the manual labor side with heavy lifting. she just handles janitorial and house cleaning

Reactions: Nomad74

SamIam

Name
sam miller

God wear underwear sweetly ballz

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses

Proud of Macy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom