Big thank yous are in order..

Mikey P

Administrator
Just wanted to tip my hat to the great people and companies that helped make out annual get to gether once again possible.

Thanks to the whole staff at Proline top notch job fro planning, set up to tear down a fantastic job all around. Very impressive and huge facility. PLEASE SUPPORT PROLINE WHEN PURCHASING ITEMS YOU LEARNED OUT AT MF.

The vendors.. Mytee, Hydromaster, Prochem, Sapphire, Westpak, Rotovac, Basic Coatings, Masterblend, the Cermaks and Service MONSTER... A huge thanks for your generous donations and time and efforts.

CTI/ Full Circle.. :!: :!: :!: :!: Very impressive!! everyone enjoyed seeing the inner workings to the manufacturing side and well as how the Girls pull off answering for over 100 companies . Amazing! thanks for the hospitality :!: :!:

All you attendees who took time off of work, flew long distances and put out a boat load of money to enjoy and support MF. THANKS SO MUCH! shiteatinggrin

and the instructors with out which the whole fest would have been a dud.
Scott Warrington, Dan and Don @ CTI, Brian @ Basic Coatings, Ellen (awesome) and Aaron, Doyle and Steve, Mr Kerner and what the heck is the name of the lady from Prochem who no one wanted to hear talk about water damage for some weird reason.. :oops: :?: HUGE HUGE Thanks!! Mucho Bueno!!!

Thanks to Vegie Mike too for donating glides and the back up camera to the raffle..

and a special thanks to Tom, Martin and Jim for keeping the love alive.. !gotcha! hey Marty, blow me hey Marty, blow me hey Marty, blow me

end of the day on Saturday.. some of the MB'rs who attended..

photobucket-2075-1330306462709.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
forgot another thanks..

to the douchbags who ripped off the Westpak stairtool from the show and Cu's uph and tile tools from out of his van.

The world just would not be the same with out you.

Chads

Supportive Member
I didnt hear about Cu's van getting jacked i better go check mine out it was parked close to his. What a bunch of punks.

Mikey P said:
forgot another thanks..

to the douchbags who ripped off the Westpak stairtool from the show and Cu's uph and tile tools from out of his van.

The world just would not be the same with out you.

:shock:

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I don't even qualify as a douchbag after that. What tools did Jerry lose?
F'n punks. Rot in hell.

p.s. thanks for the candy Nate.

C

cucu

its ok Kevin you will always be a douchbag to us that know you

he,they ..who ever, got my mytee tile spinner and a kleenrite uph tool
when keith and i where leaving on sat Keith said me my side door was open (front and back doors where locked, side was unlocked), i just thought someone off the board had it open to look over my judson etc so i paid it no mind . Then we stoped in the parking lot to open up the van for chad and jim and a few others
who wanted to see inside and i noticed the spinner was,nt there
today when i went out to get the van ready for the week and make sure i had not just left them at the house
i knew they where stolen

i know it was,nt anyone "from the board" maybe a lurker or just a sac sackofshit
it could have been worse, there is a case with about 3g,s worth of meters and testing equ in there aswell

IT would never put me off going to another mf or bringing my truck the people here are still the best in my mind
So i see a new mytee spinner with the new handel and hydramaster uph tool in my future...like tomorrow

Name
Nate W.
Mikey P said:
and mahalo to Nate for da' Poi. shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

No prob Mikey!!! Thanks for another enjoyable MF!!!

And to Lupe for the nice eye candy! !gotcha!

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Looks like you guys had a great time I will try to make it next year. thanks for keeping us guys that didnt make it posted with the pics and post.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Looks like great times!
8)

I didn't know Keith was buying dinner, he just offered to buy me a drink. Had I know it was dinner I would have shown up. !gotcha!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Jerry, Sorry you lost the tools. If you want a new Hydro-Force Hydrokinetic upholstery tool, it is yours at no cost courtesy of HydroForce and Interlink Supply. Just provide me your shipping address.

For the rest of you hoping to score a free upholstery tool, I know that Jerry doesn't live in Kansas. :)

Bucey

Name
FFA?
scottw said:
Jerry, Sorry you lost the tools. If you want a new Hydro-Force Hydrokinetic upholstery tool, it is yours at no cost courtesy of HydroForce and Interlink Supply. Just provide me your shipping address.

For the rest of you hoping to score a free upholstery tool, I know that Jerry doesn't live in Kansas. :)

Class act! Thx Scott! Great folks in this Industry!

Mikey P

Administrator
scottw said:

Now how about that!
:!: :!: :!:

Name
Nate W.
Josh Adler said:
Nate....sorry brudda your gonna have to fight anthony for lupe....think she was popular?

That's easy... Give him a couple shots and he'll be sleepin at the bar.... I'll bring a pillow for him next time... :lol:

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
You know I just joined this forum and ebrybody seems pretty tight and cool here. I am sorry that some scumbag would steal your tools like that! I can't stand liars or thieves! Sounds like you are getting the hookup with interlink which is so cool! Is there any video equipment around the area your van was?

Where do you guys have your yearly get together?

Mikey P

Administrator
the 1st four years were in my home town of Aptos, the 5th MF was in San Diego, then the next two were in Nashville and last week's fest was in Sacramento..

Bawb only knows where the next one will be..

P

proline007

WAY TO GO SCOTT. That area turns into East LA at night. Sorry it happened and I'm really sorry WestPak got ripped. And he wasn't park on the street. That really sucks.

Jim Hadley

Just wanted to thank all of the people who were involved with making Mifefest a great success. It takes a lot of work and many hours of involvement to make this event a success which benefits our industry.
Thanks again to the vendors and proline, cti, for your efforts. By the way, can't wait to try out the Sapphire upholstery I won..
Jim Hadley

Name
BradFenstermaker
Awesome Warringtion and Interlink. Good on you for helping a fellow cleaner when he is down "or ripped off".

CU I have used a hydro kenitic for years and love. It will have a 1 job learning curve then you will be hooked.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom