Bigger Waste Tank?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Hey guys, I just bought an NPR and an Everest 650hp. I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions on outfitting the truck so that we don't have to dump water at clients homes or where ever else... The Everest comes with a 110 gallon waste tank I think but I think a 220 gallon would be sufficient. Has anyone done this ?

Same with the fresh water tank, we're wanting to clean all day without having to refill.

I was thinking about ordering the fresh water and waste tank from AeroTech but unsure as to how that would all work.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
depends on how far you want to go and what you are willing to spend.....

A/T has the best ones and can make you what ever you want....

100_3396_zps2f8746c9.jpg

100_3397_zpsf4e706e5.jpg

But it is not just a matter of getting bigger tanks and just dropping them in....you better know your placements and what your load/frame will handle......weight..weight transfer..etc...etc......can your engine handle pulling the extra load up hills with out over straining it...what is the GW on the truck...lots to consider......

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
If you're having a tank made for your box truck, why not put it under the box? The water weight is low and centered. You could build a command center in the room you'd save.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Ben
I don't know why it wouldn't work, we have a PC 805 and it has a 230 gallon tank.

Richard, I would love to see a pic of the 230 gal waste tank. I love the PC 650hp the only thing that is a pia is the 110 gallon waste tank. Since I run 18 flow and flushthe restaurants with 800 psi I can fill her up quickly. I have really gotten spoiled by the V's (2) 110 or 120 gal waste tanks, I can clean all day without having to empty and can do 2-3 smaller restaurants easily.

Ben, I purchased a 225 gal plastic tank (recommended by Jim Martin) and I love it! You don't need the preheated feature with the PC, it will burn your ass off from a cold state if you want. Now I just l got to get a fill value and float for it! Huh Huh John Olsen!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Ben, Jim is correct in his statement. If you have both the big fresh tank and big waste tank you certainly probably wouldn't want to travel with both full. One or the other full or 1/2 and 1/2

The reason I know this is I was pulled over by DOT once and weighed on portable scales. We had cleaned a couple homes in a near by town and filled up the fresh tank to finish the day and didn't empty and the officer said we were only 100 pounds legal!

Last edited:

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
I have a 1999 Hydramaster CDS 4.8 machine. The tank started leaking from a small hole in the bottom. I was able to fix it but I'm sure there will be another hole eventually. The machine itself is going strong. Where would I go for a replacement tank and how much might it cost?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
mytee has some 80 gallon ones...but they can be "combined" as well to give you, as much as you want...

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I have a 1999 Hydramaster CDS 4.8 machine. The tank started leaking from a small hole in the bottom. I was able to fix it but I'm sure there will be another hole eventually. The machine itself is going strong. Where would I go for a replacement tank and how much might it cost?

Best/least expensive option is to buy another tank lid, put it upside down under the tank and have it welded all the way around.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom