Bill Brueders Hypocrasy and the LPG Truckmount

Mike Draper

A little over a year ago when Les Jones said that CNG and Propane LPG truck mounts will be the future. Here is what Bill Brueders had to say.
Bill Bruders of Sapphire Scientific responds to Les...Les you kill me. Claiming that propane powered units with seperate burners are the future of the Carpet cleaning industry is like claiming a 65 Mustang is the future of the automotive industry. Sure it looks good and you can change the spark plugs etc. real easy, but drive one and compare it to todays vehicles. Oh and while I'm on a roll your 15 minutes of warm up time on slide in machines that you use in your fuel cost comparisons isn't even close to accurate with todays heat exchange tech.

Now we hear that Saphire is going offer old outdated 60's technology truckmount?

"the decision to start offering an LPG option on the 870ss came about as a result of customer requests. Interestingly enough, the big brute of the bunch (870ss) has the biggest demand and even a backlog of orders, at the moment.

Having worked for machinery manufacturers in a couple of different industries, I can say that they don't offer something new or different unless the demand is such that it makes $$ and sense. I'm sure that's why Bob Kline, Sapphire Scientific's president, told me that they intend to address additional models as requests for LPG increase. He said that they do have some requests in the funnel, already, for LPG on other models.

FredC

Village Idiot
Does the 870 have a separate propane burner?

Its my understanding that it will remain HE...just using the propane for the engine

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
Sorry Draper but the 870 in propane is heat exchange as would any unit we might offer. I've never said that we wouldn't offer propane heat exchange especially in the Canadian market.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
FredC said:
Does the 870 have a separate propane burner?

Its my understanding that it will remain HE...just using the propane for the engine

That is what I thought was the case. It will run on propane but will stay a HE unit.

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
Try try at changing the subject Draper. Mike didn't call me, I just happened to check the forum and when I read the subject of your thread thought I might want to see what issue you have with me this week.

I think the referee should call the fight before you do more damage to your reputation lol

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mike Draper

I have no reputation to uphold on this forum. Doesn't bother me one way or another what other Internet guys here think about me.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Bill Bruders said:
Try try at changing the subject Draper. Mike didn't call me, I just happened to check the forum and when I read the subject of your thread thought I might want to see what issue you have with me this week.

I think the referee should call the fight before you do more damage to your reputation lol

Bill are you mIcRo-mAnAginG,,,again.... :?:

Don't you already have a NEW shill planted... :idea:

The president of SS...must "CrinGe" every time you post... I've seen Jimmy naked

He must feel like ObAmA...when BIDEN chimes in... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Name
I'm Rick James
I agree that using a secondary heating source is going to be a thing of the past. With the way technology is headed with these new machines they perform just as good as a LG heater. Plus I would not want an employee to have to deal with using propane, just one more thing to blow themselves up with. I cringe at my propane bill each week, I do love the instant heat though. Its also hard to find propane dealers here, cause there is nothing worse than running out of propane in the middle of a job.

Mikey P

Administrator
HARPER said:
Bill Bruders said:

Bill are you mIcRo-mAnAginG,,,again.... :?:

Don't you already have a NEW shill planted... :idea:

The president of SS...must "CrinGe" every time you post... I've seen Jimmy naked

He must feel like ObAmA...when BIDEN chimes in... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bill is the President you dope.

and if he wants to roll in the mud with guys with sticks up their butts like Draper, then more power to him.

Ron K

GeneMiller said:
i'd heat my water with the sun before I'd go back to propane.

gene

If you're using Fossil Fuel you are heating water with the Suns energy..... it's millions of years old but it's still the suns energy.

FredC

Village Idiot
how the hell can it be millions of years old............

you "old earthers" make me lol

Magic One

You people afraid of your propane bb grills. Used propane for over 30 hyears with no problems. Its the nuts that don't due the proper maintence like checking you regulations ,hoses and burner that casuse the problems. Bad wiring and Mickey Mouse set ups. Talk to Les or Duane O. about safety.

Able 1

Name
Keith
GeneMiller said:
i'd heat my water with the sun before I'd go back to propane.

gene

Yeah, just call up Solyndra they should be able to hook you up! All solar, and we have ALL already paid for it so it should be free... OH, wait was that just another stimulus that didn't work? You know that it cost the tax payer over $250,000 for every Chevy Volt thats made, NOW THATS STIMULUS!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom