Bissell POS blews

Name
Nate W.
Chads said:
Mikey its all about the 46.00 bissell I bought the momentum on your advice and it did not compare to its cheaper version especially for the money. I also have the stupid sanitare and yes I have replaces the belts and all that crap it still is a piece of crap. Go for the cheap Bissell. And for you people that have Orecks they might still be running but they suck as a vacumn cleaner I had two of them , and here is the true story my house as a carpet cleaner was starting to really smell like dogs, I have 3 of them and I would vacumn twice a week and I was thinking something must be wrong somewhere else in the house for it continue to stink so bad and every time I vacumned it smell worse. It got to the point that we took the vacumn apart and cleaned every nook and crannie on that thing, put it all back together properley with new belt and new bag, I even was the frabric bag. It started stinking right away. horrible filtration on those vacs and they just dont pick up hair like they are supposed to. I went out and got a cheap 29 dollar bissell and vacumned my house the first night, I emptied the canister completly full, 6 times and only stopped there becuase a I was getting tired. And before that I would have told you I love the oreck its so light and quiet and easy to use just kinda smelled to me. so do your self a favor and go out and buy a cheap Bissel and compare them for your self. :roll:

If you keep your dogs outside, then seems like the problem would be solved. :lol:

You are right though, Orecks do suck as a vacuum. I don't use any vacuum without on board tools like crevice tool, hose... Etc.....

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Yes the powerforce. Although I think they raised the price to 48.. but still.. darn near the best bagless vacuum anywhere for the money.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Chads said:
Mikey its all about the 46.00 bissell I bought the momentum on your advice and it did not compare to its cheaper version especially for the money. I also have the stupid sanitare and yes I have replaces the belts and all that crap it still is a piece of crap. Go for the cheap Bissell. And for you people that have Orecks they might still be running but they suck as a vacumn cleaner I had two of them , and here is the true story my house as a carpet cleaner was starting to really smell like dogs, I have 3 of them and I would vacumn twice a week and I was thinking something must be wrong somewhere else in the house for it continue to stink so bad and every time I vacumned it smell worse. It got to the point that we took the vacumn apart and cleaned every nook and crannie on that thing, put it all back together properley with new belt and new bag, I even was the frabric bag. It started stinking right away. horrible filtration on those vacs and they just dont pick up hair like they are supposed to. I went out and got a cheap 29 dollar bissell and vacumned my house the first night, I emptied the canister completly full, 6 times and only stopped there becuase a I was getting tired. And before that I would have told you I love the oreck its so light and quiet and easy to use just kinda smelled to me. so do your self a favor and go out and buy a cheap Bissel and compare them for your self. :roll:
I get that a lot. It gets more fun when you get into a place that has used carpet deodourizer powder for the past few years! That white powder looks wild pouring into the canister. Amazing watching it fill up and it only moved 5 feet!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom