Bitchin!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I didn't check the link they are $495 I have 6 coming. Mikeysboard pre-order pre pay special if you call next week. Won't post the price but you'd be missing out to wait

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
what is the benefit of these? is it just a filter? it looks like it does the same thing my filter box does hat sits in the back of my butler..
am i missing out on something?

Mike Draper

davegill said:
what is the benefit of these? is it just a filter? it looks like it does the same thing my filter box does hat sits in the back of my butler..
am i missing out on something?

same thing, but your custy's get to see what you pulled out of the carpet.

Walt

Is the idea that you run 2.5 to the door and then split to two 2 inch lines? Or 2 2.5 lines to the door and then the split? Or does this thing sit at the truck?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
it appears to be an inline filter spliter combo, it looks like on one side it has one 2" vac port and one 2.5" vac port and one solution male connection. on the other side it has two 2" vac ports and two solution female qd that are split from the male connection on the other side.

Greenie

I'm very familiar with 2.5" ports, and I don't see one in the artistic renditions displayed, not to say there isn't a 2.5 option avail. Since Saffire TMs come with 2.5" hose standard, I would assume there is indeed a 2.5 option.

The average residential guy isn't gonna use the Y splitter much, but it sure does look like a nice filterbox, what are the Dimensions on it? And is there are air-gap at the top near the Plexi, so that when the filter is nearly full, the airflow still has a place to go?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Oh man I almost said something that would get me banned next.

Pretty sad when I censor myself.

Let's just say, when I read the title of this page, I thought maybe there was another controversy going on.

Greenie

We've already been through the "show at the door" phase, most cleaners just want good filtration, to be fair a coolcuff modified pool filter gives that same show for $149.

Walt

unless there is a serious reason to have one of these I think 495 is way too much. They look great, but there isn't much to it unless I'm missing something.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i am only running 50' of 2.5 then into the 2" so i gues i am not worthy of something like this..
i would want to have to carry that thing in my truck and set it up on every job..looks like a pia.
dave

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
davegill said:
i am only running 50' of 2.5 then into the 2" so i gues i am not worthy of something like this..
i would want to have to carry that thing in my truck and set it up on every job..looks like a pia.
dave

I agree with Dave....it is blue ..pretty... and shinny...but it does not look user friendly at all.....Probably a PITA to keep the basket clean......

its always the shinny stuff that makes us droll

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
And seriously.. what is the purpose of running the fricken solution line through the box.. do they thing the returning warm dirty water is going to improve performance of the solution hose? If you stop and let air draw for an extended period of time, you would be in essence ripping heat from the hose to hose connector area.

John Watson

It would be bitch trying to make the knee highs fit this basket, probably have to by the complete panty hose and tie the legs off.........

Naw I'm already spoiled changing our sock every couple of jobs..

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
sweendogg said:
And seriously.. what is the purpose of running the fricken solution line through the box.. do they thing the returning warm dirty water is going to improve performance of the solution hose? If you stop and let air draw for an extended period of time, you would be in essence ripping heat from the hose to hose connector area.
For splitting the soln line for dual wanding,

If you had a helper, one could be prespraying ahead of the guy on the wand

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
that is what we do most of the time, one guy is moving and prespraying while the other one is always cleaning, this way the wand never stops moving.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
let me say this, if it could be purchased with dual 2.5 in and dual 2.5 out i would buy in a heart beat, and would also be a good value compared to an all stainless filter box.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom