Black Sludge

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
3 months ago I had this nasty black sludge come out of my wand jets when I first started cleaning. It happened again on Monday. I can clean it out of the carpet but stuff just freaks me out. The black sludge feels kind of Sandy. What the hell is it? Ive been running a blue type goodyear hose to the front door then I use a Parker hose inside the hose. Should I switch to all Parker Hose? My heating system is a little giant.

Goldden Boy

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's either the Badyear hose breaking down from being cooled or from the crap sitting in your coils between uses. I'd guess hose, just replace the first one coming from the unit.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I know its not the wand line cuz the second time it happened I was using a cheater hose that time I was not in the house.

Golden Boy

Jimbo

Ask Jimmy about it...it could be early irritable bowel syndome!

Steve CGD guy

Supportive Member
Lee has it right. You froze or almost froze either the pressure hose or the wand line from the valve to the jets. Had it happen to me before. That black sludge is scary when you shoot it into a light color carpet at the start of the day!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I would also be looking for a bad hose on your machine. Anywhere from the chemical solution line to a high pressure line.

Back
Top Bottom