Board is FUBAR

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I think the previous page tab should be at the top of the page, If your reading backwards (I'm special) you have to scroll back down through what you've read to find it

FredC

Village Idiot
if a thread has multiple pages and you scroll back through what was posted you get to the top and then have to scroll back to the bottom to go backwards further
breadcrumb.jpg

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I miss the “recent post” feature. It’s all I ever used to see what was posted since my last visit. No longer a “tab” for that.

Name
Swani
Is it possible to have the threads in"what's new "stay even after you've clicked out of them? Only to have them drop down a spot if someone posts in another thread. It seems that after I click out of a thread in "what's new" it disappears and I can't always remember what room it's in.

FredC

Village Idiot
Is it possible to have the threads in"what's new "stay even after you've clicked out of them? Only to have them drop down a spot if someone posts in another thread. It seems that after I click out of a thread in "what's new" it disappears and I can't always remember what room it's in.
Does the "recent post" menu item in the post above yours solve this issue?

Reactions: Living The Dream
Name
Swani
Does the "recent post" menu item in the post above yours solve this issue?
Yes it does. Thanks! One other thing is that when I click on "threads with my posts " it starts me at the beginning of the thread. Is it possible to start on the page I left off on when reentering the thread?

FredC

Village Idiot
Yes it does. Thanks! One other thing is that when I click on "threads with my posts " it starts me at the beginning of the thread. Is it possible to start on the page I left off on when reentering the thread?
I'll put it on the list

Reactions: Living The Dream

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Figured I'd give a day or two to let you get the kinks worked out.

I like that the preview button is available right away and I don't have to hit 'more options' anymore to get to it. Thanks for that.

Love the sticky menu and it loading faster on mobile. I'll dig later today to see if I see or notice anything screwy.

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom