Board is FUBAR

hogjowl

Idiot™
I’m awske 1191BF53-4B8A-4E07-9537-2F1286CE4AD0.jpeg

Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Jeff T
I haven’t had good tomato’s in two years
Last year I grew indeterminate tomatoes that were 12-14 foot high. I use the French cordon method (same thing they use in greenhouses). Tomatoe vine, using wire/rope to train the vines up.... this year I’ve been busy between work/children/house, they are only 7-9 feet high. I’ve got 35 lbs of tomatoes ready to be canned/sauced right now in my fridge. I’m busy as heck right now, but there’s only 24 hrs in a day....

FredC

Village Idiot
If you’ve got problems with blight, you need to be feeding you’re tomatoes a balanced diet, including calcium, aswell as spraying them with a solution of 50/50 milk and H20, and picking the tomato horn worms.

View attachment 84392

Will that stop the rain?

seriously though...early blight and rain just made me decide against trying to save them. So I gave them to the hornworms.

Got shit tons of peppers though

Name
Jeff T
Will that stop the rain?

seriously though...early blight and rain just made me decide against trying to save them. So I gave them to the hornworms.

Got shit tons of peppers though
If you’re growing tomatoes in the open where you got LOTS of rain, put shade cloth, or poly protection over them. Never water the foliage, trim the first 8-12 inches of the leaves off. Make sure you have proper spacing/ airflow around each plant, and trim ANYTHING that’s more than 50% wilted. Make sure you are feeding them a balanced diet regularly.... I grew tomatoes on the west coast of Canada for 15 years.... I learned the hard way( rain for 2-3 months straight)....

Reactions: Mikey P

FredC

Village Idiot
good advice

but I'm not a farmer.

and I mean that in the sense that I'm just not concerned about the tomatoes this year.........I've been growing and tending to tomatoes in a garden pretty much all my life

steve_64

how fn tiny are your hands?

Are you using a 42" touchscreen tv or something?

Which buttons specifically?
The big mikes board icon that gives access to the other rooms is wayyyy up in the left corner where I can't reach it with my right thumb when holding the phone with my right hand. No big deal at least its always there even after scrolling to the bottom of a thread.

I do miss the ability to pick a page on these longer threads though. I can only go back to the beginning or the previous page.

Now that I've adjusted a bit its ok.

steve_64

And I don't like how the page shows everything at the bottom in a thread. The reply box should be the last thing in a thread. Imo

If I want to see potd I can see it from the room page or home page.

And I don't need to see how many posts and likes I have neither. I can hit my icon at the top of I want. Kinda redundant.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
So if I click on "like" no difference for most posts..

but if I click on "like" 1 of Bobs posts I get taken to an extra screen asking to confirm If I really want to like his post.. is this an extra failsafe and do my posts get the same? lol @FredC

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

but if I click on "like" 1 of Bobs posts I get taken to an extra screen asking to confirm If I really want to like his post.. is this an extra failsafe and do my posts get the same? lol @FredC
Like this one?

C7F9E2D4-D988-49E7-A6CD-0E7369AC8EFC.png

FredC

Village Idiot

Lol

It happens when all background resources haven’t actually finished loading on the page

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
hmmm...I don't get that when hitting "like"
But I don't look at the board on phone .

I'd rather be punched by George Forman than read or post by fone

..L.T.A.

FredC

Village Idiot
Just an fyi emojis are now supported for people who would rather use them instead of the emoticons in the editor

They look shitty on pc though
🐷💩

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom