Boosting business help

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Well with my new TM purchase in the works i'll need to do some marketing to increase business

I have a facebook page although I don't think it's that good as I'm not good with that sort of thing

Also have a website that I made myself which again needs to be improved

I'm also on nextdoor.com here and that works very well for me as out of all the other cleaners on there i have the most likes and recommendations

And on other social media outlet that I use

Was considering EDDM

Maybe lawn signs

Not to big on flyers, like putting them on cars in parking lots, I get one on my car in a parking lot I throw it away

Not big on going on peoples properties and hanging door hangers either.

Out of the question would be cold calling, I hate getting sales calls myself so I wouldn't do it to anyone els either

However i'm not against walking into a business and selling my service as i've done that before with some success

All my current business comes from repeat customers and referrals
and each year business gets better and better

But I want a boost in business, a little kick in the pants to up things a bit

Anyone good with facebook business pages and websites

Name
Matt Middleton
Well with my new TM purchase in the works i'll need to do some marketing to increase business

I have a facebook page although I don't think it's that good as I'm not good with that sort of thing

Also have a website that I made myself which again needs to be improved

I'm also on nextdoor.com here and that works very well for me as out of all the other cleaners on there i have the most likes and recommendations

And on other social media outlet that I use

Was considering EDDM

Maybe lawn signs

Not to big on flyers, like putting them on cars in parking lots, I get one on my car in a parking lot I throw it away

Not big on going on peoples properties and hanging door hangers either.

Out of the question would be cold calling, I hate getting sales calls myself so I wouldn't do it to anyone els either

However i'm not against walking into a business and selling my service as i've done that before with some success

All my current business comes from repeat customers and referrals
and each year business gets better and better

But I want a boost in business, a little kick in the pants to up things a bit

Anyone good with facebook business pages and websites
Having a professionally done brochure that you hand to Realtors and offering a special discount on their referrals can help. We care for just about all the rental and empty homes for sale. We positioned ourselves as the no hassle experts. This market, if you can get in will slowly grow larger and larger.

In years past we used to mail/email newsletters to Realtors and property managers. Good results.

Also, if you guarantee and honor your guarantee you WILL develop a loyal clientele.

But nothing happens overnight. When working do the absolute best job possible. Knock their socks off with 5 star service. Use manners (yes ma'am, no ma'am), wear a nice, clean uniform with the name of your company on the back, your name on the front.

Use a walk off mat, Seal-a-Door, corner guards, power dryers, booties when finishing up. Leave a comment card, bottle of spotter, fridge magnet. Build your business with one totally satisfied customer after another.

Smile, be professional.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Churches. Let all the churches know that your business is revamping your whole procedure with brand new equipment, updated chemistry, and still providing top quality cleaning because the owner, not a minimum wage technician, is doing the cleaning.

And I also had good results using the SfS approach on cold calling to the carpet sales stores. Go and introduce yourself, ask for their information and who their main supplier is (don’t try to sell your services to them on this visit) and let them know that you’re looking for a good place to send your customers to when you come across carpet that’s too bad to clean. I have two stores that I network with and get referrals from

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Who likes Pizza? Most everyone would be my guess.

Would you call a cleaner that offered a free pizza from a local restaurant with a cleaning of 4 rooms or more

Maybe thats a little cheesy

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Who likes Pizza? Most everyone would be my guess.

Would you call a cleaner that offered a free pizza from a local restaurant with a cleaning of 4 rooms or more

Maybe thats a little cheesy
percieved value.. get 4 rooms cleaned and 25% off your couch cleaning

I dont do this cos I hate upholstery

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
percieved value.. get 4 rooms cleaned and 25% off your couch cleaning

I dont do this cos I hate upholstery

I'm with ya on that i don't like doing upholstery either therefore i would never run a special on it. But I do it if asked as I'm not going to walk away from money.

Who does grout sealing, I gave an estimate to clean someones T&G and she was happy with the price then asked if i could seal it afterwards, i've never done that so i had to so no to the sealing, I never got that job as she called someone who could clean and seal

Don't know if i'll get into sealing grout but i'll clean that sofa if asked

Mikey P

Administrator
Do it this way too.

The excess sitting on the ceramic or porcelain will just flash off and disappear you can seal a 10 by 10 room in about three minutes to get down on your knees with a grout bottle you'll be in there for at least 30 minutes to an hour doing two coats

Reactions: Condog

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
As Far as EDDM goes, if I design my post cards at say "VistaPrint" and have them mailed thru USPS do I have to leave the back of the card blank for the post office

• Dislike
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Do you rinse off the mop head so it doesn't get stiff when dry?

scotty747

I keep em in a small bucket with a lid. They'll stay wet for years. Rinse them under a sink or hose em off and throw em in the washer. Good as new.

scotty747

My website is horrible. Did it myself. i'm having it done professionally next week. I read a lot about seo, analytics, etc. But its just too time consuming to learn all that stuff and how to properly implement it. Just started a facebook page too but I don't really know what to do with it. These guys do this all day long so the money spent is worth it.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
My website is horrible. Did it myself. i'm having it done professionally next week. I read a lot about seo, analytics, etc. But its just too time consuming to learn all that stuff and how to properly implement it. Just started a facebook page too but I don't really know what to do with it. These guys do this all day long so the money spent is worth it.
Who did you go with for you online marketing?

scotty747

WordPress business websites. I'm open to suggestions for others if anyone has had good luck with someone else. I haven't committed to anything yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom