bosch laser unit arrived!!!!!!

steve g

Name
steve garrett
on a tip from this board, I bought a bosch laser measurer, I had been using the fat max laser for some years, IMO this bosch unit is much better, it does an audible click once its measured the distance, so no wondering if it captured the distance, also with the fat max I would get some crazy readings from time to time, with this unit, I get very accurate consistent measurements, the fat max almost needed to be completely stationary in order to get an accurate readings, this unit works just fine with the lazer dot moving all over the place I am very happy with it, the laser dot also seems to be brighter and easier to pick up. at this point its a better unit in every way if you had been using the fat max. if you didn't get one you missed out!!!!

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
mine is on the wAY

i looked at them last year at lowes and they were 200 bucks
really liked the features

thats guys i needed one for the 2nd truck

steve g

Name
steve garrett
its the 165 unit, amazon raised the price back to $82, after playing with mine, I think its a much better unit than the fat max. if it was $200 I think it would still be worth it.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Mine was on the porch today too. It is the bomb, can't wait to use it for an estimate.

Hoping not to be embarrassed anymore like the sonic measure did.

Thanks again Chris

R

Robbie

I love my bosch lazer. I posted a couple weeks ago about it. I have the fluke and I prefer the bosch much simplier and easier to use. More accurate too...I have been in love with the bosch and would highly suggest buying the bosch over the fluke. Its very durable too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom