BOSS HOG

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9L4EG6excMd]
d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iV7DJvC1ucd]

Name
John LaBarbera
Here is Mytee's new Vacuum Booster. 144" H2O, 115 CFM. It also has a built-in 3.5gpm pump out. It is very versatile, having six configurations. The MSRP is $899.00.

For those of you who purchased the original in-line vac booster, if you would like, contact Mytee or your local distributor for a no cost exchange (except for freight, especially if your in Hawaii)

The new Cuff Lynx are $3.99 MSRP, and the sock filters are in a package of 25 for $6.29 MSRP. The sock filters (we call the Mytee Piglets) will also fit the Lint Hog or the hydraforce pool filter.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
How come I find this stuff out on mikeysboard and not from Belinda? Belinda your in trouble!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
John,, the product looks great.. but alot of guys are going to be looking at this think and thinking... cool and inline filter that auto pumps as well., ... With an added vacbooster for those extra long runs. Can this machine take and keep up with the demands of a truckmount.. if so it would be one heck of an awesome accessory to any truckmount... especielly on large commercial jobs if you don't already have a pump out.

Ryan

Shoot, its cheaper to buy this then to buy an auto pump out from interlink.

dgargan

Looks like a neat set up but all I could think about while watching the video is "man with the amount of time it took to set that whole thing up we could have had half the job done all ready with a cimex"

But hey thats just me. We encap 99% of all commercial these days.

Name
John LaBarbera

Because Mikey's Board is a happening place. And you never send her any Jelly Belly's!

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi David,

We have not tested it with a TM. Theoretically, it should work. TM's have more H2O lift and usually hotter water. The housing may have to be beefed up to accommodate a TM. I'll have to test it out.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
John,

I am not a video professional at all, but I would highly suggest when introducing a new product video to maybe do the video in an enclosed room so the volume doesn't echo. I couldn't hear half the things she was saying, because the camera man kept going back and forth, and she speaks way too fast. In the room with green carpet, there's a lot of other noise from people, and the sound is very poor.

Just a thought.

Nice machine, wish I could understand more of it.

Name
John LaBarbera
tmdry said:
John,

I am not a video professional at all, but I would highly suggest when introducing a new product video to maybe do the video in an enclosed room so the volume doesn't echo. I couldn't hear half the things she was saying, because the camera man kept going back and forth, and she speaks way too fast. In the room with green carpet, there's a lot of other noise from people, and the sound is very poor.

Just a thought.

I agree, we need to re-do it.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
John LaBarbera said:
Hi David,

We have not tested it with a TM. Theoretically, it should work. TM's have more H2O lift and usually hotter water. The housing may have to be beefed up to accommodate a TM. I'll have to test it out.

Hi John,

I believe around 2:40-2:50minute mark in the first video she mentioned going out to the truck.. so would this work with a truckmount or just a portable sitting outside in the truck?

I would be interested in one, just for the pump out feature for my truckmount.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Like Zee that is what I was thinking.. and say you were on the 4th floor working, you could run your pumpout to the nearest bathroom, instead of sucking all the way down to the truck and still get some vac peformance.. and as you demonstrated, you still have a little portable spotter, extractor in the right situations.

Name
John LaBarbera
Bill Soukoreff said:
Are the cuff lynx compatible with cool cuffs?

We use the same industrial thread (acme threads) to connect to each other. We use Amflex Hose so they are made to fit their hose. The Cuff Lynx seal internally with replaceable "O" rings that provide positive air sealing and a very nice, what I call, "soft touch lock". Whether they are interchangeable or not I can't say. They do not have the ratchet type lock of the CC, or the sliding lock device.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
tmdry said:
John,

Just a thought.

what we're gona do, what we're gona do what we're gona do....we're gona, we're gona, we're gona...i lost count of theses phrases after 38 times... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Name
John LaBarbera
Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
tmdry said:
John,

Just a thought.

what we're gona do, what we're gona do what we're gona do....we're gona, we're gona, we're gona...i lost count of theses phrases after 38 times... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Funny...they call them word whiskers. We all do it and sometimes don't realize how many times we repeat the same expressions. I thought Jamie did a pretty good job for the first try. When she re-does it she can work on those. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I was gona do it but then I thought if I was gona do it I probably gona do it worster.

Name
John LaBarbera
Bill Soukoreff said:
That stand alone looks nice too. It would make a great backup pump for TMs. How much John?

Hi Bill,

Are you talking about the new Water Hog in the second video. That's something we will show at Connections. 1.5 hp ,1200 psi General, 3 piston pump. Really quiet and smooth. Willy P. was our inspiration for that set-up. Don't have a price yet but a guess would be around $899.00

Mikey P

Administrator
John is one of my favorite Mikey Boarders fo' sure.

but he really should have sent me that gizmo to melt with my LunchTEX before going public.

Name
John LaBarbera
Mikey P said:
John is one of my favorite Mikey Boarders fo' sure.

but he really should have sent me that gizmo to melt with my LunchTEX before going public.

So did you have a nice weekend?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
yep i agree with the guys. would love to see this machine run with a truckmount, your design is really good. very simplistic..

my suggestions/ concerns would be.

1. be able to buy it with you lynx cuffs, flash cuffs, hose barbs, or the cool cuffs
2. wouldnt the mesh pump out filter clog with fine lint
3. Does the pump out run non stop or does it have a switch?
4. Is it ok for the pump out to run dry?
5. is the pump out easily accessed and repaired?
6. how soon can you get a demo done with a truckmount?

thanks

Willy P

Name
Willy P
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Bill Soukoreff":3dn0a23t]That stand alone looks nice too. It would make a great backup pump for TMs. How much John?

Hi Bill,

Are you talking about the new Water Hog in the second video. That's something we will show at Connections. 1.5 hp ,1200 psi General, 3 piston pump. Really quiet and smooth. Willy P. was our inspiration for that set-up. Don't have a price yet but a guess would be around $899.00[/quote:3dn0a23t]

Well done- now get to work on the quad vac set up for that bad boy. shiteatinggrin 2 sets in series to a parallel (HP 2 stage)

Name
John LaBarbera
1. be able to buy it with you lynx cuffs, flash cuffs, hose barbs, or the cool cuffs

The hose connections in the back of the unit need to have plugs or caps.

2. wouldnt the mesh pump out filter clog with fine lint

No, not with the inline filter in place especially if used with the Piglet filter (knee high nylon)

3. Does the pump out run non stop or does it have a switch?

On and off switch is next to the vacuum switch. Turn it on only when the pump out is desired.

4. Is it ok for the pump out to run dry?

Yes, we are using a diaphragm pump

5. is the pump out easily accessed and repaired?

Yes, the base hinges open to expose the vacuum and the pump-out pump.

6. how soon can you get a demo done with a truckmount?

Will have to work on that. May by Connections, maybe sooner.

B

Belinda Gordon

Oops, I'm sorry John. Now I guess I'm gonna have to send you some Jellie Bellies. :oops:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom