BOSS HOG

Name
John LaBarbera
Willy P said:
[quote="John LaBarbera":23wx8x5w][quote="Bill Soukoreff":23wx8x5w]That stand alone looks nice too. It would make a great backup pump for TMs. How much John?

Hi Bill,

Are you talking about the new Water Hog in the second video. That's something we will show at Connections. 1.5 hp ,1200 psi General, 3 piston pump. Really quiet and smooth. Willy P. was our inspiration for that set-up. Don't have a price yet but a guess would be around $899.00[/quote:23wx8x5w]

Well done- now get to work on the quad vac set up for that bad boy. shiteatinggrin 2 sets in series to a parallel (HP 2 stage)[/quote:23wx8x5w]

Hi Willy,

Had one of those at Connections 2 years ago. Lisa Smith bought it and is using it here in Cali. We built it on our Breeze chassis.

John

Willy P

Name
Willy P
And now marry it up with that bad azz General - the sweet spot for electrically powered machinery.

Lefty724

Name
E
WOW, I might have found my next "add on" for my M12!!!

So what would you estimate the lift and cfm to be at 50, 100, and 150' on the M12 w/Boss Hog John or Nathan?

Name
John LaBarbera
floorguy_724 said:
WOW, I might have found my next "add on" for my M12!!!

So what would you estimate the lift and cfm to be at 50, 100, and 150' on the M12 w/Boss Hog John or Nathan?

The Air Hog adds 115 cfm to your system. Water lift of the unit is 144". Altitude, type of hose, and other factors effect the answers to your questions, so I just like to use a gauge and measure it in a particular situation. I think in any of those circumstances that you mentioned you will experience outstanding increase in performance with the Air Hog.

Todd Anthony

Very nice booster. Do you know how much it weighs? Have you thought about making one with a 200 PSI water pump as an option instead of the pump out so when you daisy chain them together you would not have to add the extra pump? Well that might not be worth it for Mytee to go through all of the trouble for that. I don't know, Just a thought....

It is cool how you integrated the lid from your wave shampoo tank with the lint hog and the bottom half of the Mytee -lite spotter machine in order to make a kick a$$ booster. It looks like you only had to rotomold the top (blue) half and everything else was readily available and already in use on your other machines. Now that is a Smart Design. The beat goes on...

Name
John LaBarbera
Todd Anthony said:
Very nice booster. Do you know how much it weighs? Have you thought about making one with a 200 PSI water pump as an option instead of the pump out so when you daisy chain them together you would not have to add the extra pump? Well that might not be worth it for Mytee to go through all of the trouble for that. I don't know, Just a thought....

It is cool how you integrated the lid from your wave shampoo tank with the lint hog and the bottom half of the Mytee -lite spotter machine in order to make a kick a$$ booster. It looks like you only had to rotomold the top (blue) half and everything else was readily available and already in use on your other machines. Now that is a Smart Design. The beat goes on...

Wow. Very observant. You on hit everything. The unit weighs around 40 lbs. The Air Hog has a high pressure "pass thru" solution hose so that you can connect a 1200 psi Water Hog and clean carpets (adjust to lower psi) or clean grout.

Ryan

Is there any reason the solution line has to go through the machine?

B

Belinda Gordon

Check out the new and improved Air Hog video.

f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ofcFisjEbMf]

Bjorn

he is adding a dvd bleu ray player with air pop corn maker ( see it at connections )

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
Thought I would post another new video we just finished. We have a few more that we're working on that we shuld be loading up next week sometime.

d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78uDpcZIe1od]

joe harper

Name
joe harper
It...SURE ...couldn't hurt to "break-out" the old faucet adapter kit ...and hook-up
to a HOT WATER source... !gotcha! :idea:

Name
John LaBarbera
HARPER said:
It...SURE ...couldn't hurt to "break-out" the old faucet adapter kit ...and hook-up
to a HOT WATER source... !gotcha! :idea:

I saw that when I previewed it. But what the heck, you guys are pro's you'll figure it out.

Name
John LaBarbera
danielc said:
The Air Hog looks like a nice machine, but that is the worst upholstery demo I have ever seen.

You need to use a tool like this. This is the tool I use daily. I like it.

You will not get the overspray and it will work good with low pressure.

http://www.pmftools.com/prodUpolstery19.php

I agree. But you can buy your tools from PMF. So how about the machine? Pretty versatile isn't it? We'll put up some more videos next week with the Air Hogs daisy chained and working with a M5 and M12. The girls in my office are not professional carpet cleaners so try to overlook their cleaning technique ( or lack of it). Thanks.

John

Name
Nate W.
Nate The Great said:
Is there room to add another 3 stage vac in there?

No one seen my question? I'm serious about it... I was looking at the Rotovac cfx but I'd prefer a Mytee built unit..... Plus the free shipping too..... :p

Name
John LaBarbera
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Nate The Great":2xlsmkw7]Is there room to add another 3 stage vac in there?

No one seen my question? I'm serious about it... I was looking at the Rotovac cfx but I'd prefer a Mytee built unit..... Plus the free shipping too..... :p[/quote:2xlsmkw7]

Hi Nate,

I saw it. No, only one. But at 12 amps each they can be daisy-chained together for incredible power and long, effective, hose runs. We'll video this for you to see this coming week.

Here's a question for you. Are you coming to Connections? Let me know.

Name
Nate W.
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Nate The Great":36y49el6][quote="Nate The Great":36y49el6]Is there room to add another 3 stage vac in there?

No one seen my question? I'm serious about it... I was looking at the Rotovac cfx but I'd prefer a Mytee built unit..... Plus the free shipping too..... :p[/quote:36y49el6]

Hi Nate,

I saw it. No, only one. But at 12 amps each they can be daisy-chained together for incredible power and long, effective, hose runs. We'll video this for you to see this coming week.

Here's a question for you. Are you coming to Connections? Let me know.[/quote:36y49el6]

I'd love to go this year, but I've took too many trips this year. China in June and Portland & Seattle in the end of August. No set aside funds to go to Connections. You can enter my name in any drawings if you want! :lol:

Can I get a pic of how the internals look? I'd really like a smaller unit for condo work. Something I can fit on my folding push cart. I use the Mytee hot box and it seems to perform well, especially in the condos with gas water heaters. You can PM me the pics if you want.

Thanks again Johnny!

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Nate,

Exploded parts view is on the web site.

I will be glad to enter your name in the drawing but you have to be present to win. Sorry.

Brett

Will you be able to run 2 or 3 boosters by themselves without a base porty, or will backflow be a problem? A 2 vac 3 stage main unit about 60 lbs without solution tank, recoverly tank or pump would be cool with the separate high pressure pump. Optional stand alone solution tanks would be nice. Total modular system that's easy to go up stairs and unload. For people that like this type of system, a 3 stage booster without the apo, solution fittings, and filter would save weight and cost for daisy chaining several together. You might need a separate small recovery tank if the booster with the apo doesn't trap all the water.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Not all good ideas are profitable ideas. K.I.S.S. Every change you mentioned cost money and unless Mytee can sell thousands of each variant they will lose money at an un-recoveable rate.

Name
John LaBarbera
C Pennington said:
Wow.....flood pumper,portable spotter,inline booster.....yall covered it all!....been waitng on this..buying one MONDAY.

I don't think I would call it a flood pumper. The pump out is for carpet cleaning. 3.5 gpm.

Name
John LaBarbera
Brett said:
Will you be able to run 2 or 3 boosters by themselves without a base porty, or will backflow be a problem? A 2 vac 3 stage main unit about 60 lbs without solution tank, recoverly tank or pump would be cool with the separate high pressure pump. Optional stand alone solution tanks would be nice. Total modular system that's easy to go up stairs and unload. For people that like this type of system, a 3 stage booster without the apo, solution fittings, and filter would save weight and cost for daisy chaining several together. You might need a separate small recovery tank if the booster with the apo doesn't trap all the water.

The Air Hogs can be fed one into the other. Because of the dual suction ports in the rear of the unit (top one is for just adding cfm from the 1st. booster, the bottom port allows for adding cfm and transfering the recovered solution to the second booster)

What we did at Mytee is we took 2 Air Hogs and set them up in the garage and send the 2 2" X50' hoses to the back of the third Air Hog in the house and ran another 50'-75' to the wand.

Mytee already makes an 80 gal. TM vac tank that can be used for more recovery capacity. The Water Hog is our 50-1200 psi high pressure set up.

We are working on a little larger unit the will be made to enhance and work with an PD TM.

Todd Anthony

John LaBarbera said:
Brett said:

The Air Hogs can be fed one into the other. Because of the dual suction ports in the rear of the unit (top one is for just adding cfm from the 1st. booster, the bottom port allows for adding cfm and transfering the recovered solution to the second booster)

What we did at Mytee is we took 2 Air Hogs and set them up in the garage and send the 2 2" X50' hoses to the back of the third Air Hog in the house and ran another 50'-75' to the wand.

Mytee already makes an 80 gal. TM vac tank that can be used for more recovery capacity. The Water Hog is our 50-1200 psi high pressure set up.

We are working on a little larger unit the will be made to enhance and work with an PD TM.

How was the vacuum performance on that set up John? Did the 2 hoses go into a Y ? Did you get a chance to make a video of that? This sounds very interesting.

Brett

How much suction loss if you just run a 5' hose from the first booster to the back of the second booster, then 50' to the third booster, and 50' out from that, and just use the apo on the first booster. Also curious if using the apo on the booster closest to the wand would give any cfm gain if the other two boosters are mainly sucking air without much water in it?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Brett;

One advantage to having the Air Hog close to the wand ....

is that foam generation will be less and ....

that will increase the vacuum lift at the wand.

We have a few Hi-Perf mods in mind for a .....

Super Air Hog.

Higher vac lift will make it better for use with TM's.

Larry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom