BOSS HOG

Name
John LaBarbera
Todd Anthony said:
[quote="John LaBarbera":3a54367k]
Brett said:
Will you be able to run 2 or 3 boosters by themselves without a base porty, or will backflow be a problem? A 2 vac 3 stage main unit about 60 lbs without solution tank, recoverly tank or pump would be cool with the separate high pressure pump. Optional stand alone solution tanks would be nice. Total modular system that's easy to go up stairs and unload. For people that like this type of system, a 3 stage booster without the apo, solution fittings, and filter would save weight and cost for daisy chaining several together. You might need a separate small recovery tank if the booster with the apo doesn't trap all the water.

The Air Hogs can be fed one into the other. Because of the dual suction ports in the rear of the unit (top one is for just adding cfm from the 1st. booster, the bottom port allows for adding cfm and transfering the recovered solution to the second booster)

What we did at Mytee is we took 2 Air Hogs and set them up in the garage and send the 2 2" X50' hoses to the back of the third Air Hog in the house and ran another 50'-75' to the wand.

Mytee already makes an 80 gal. TM vac tank that can be used for more recovery capacity. The Water Hog is our 50-1200 psi high pressure set up.

We are working on a little larger unit the will be made to enhance and work with an PD TM.

How was the vacuum performance on that set up John? Did the 2 hoses go into a Y ? Did you get a chance to make a video of that? This sounds very interesting.[/quote:3a54367k]

No, on this set up we just ran the 2 hoses one from Air Hog #1 and AH #2 to the booster #3 closest to the wand. We don't need a "Y" because the Air Hog has 2 suction port at the back.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Oh? Well where is mine? And you can't blame this on Belinda as you told me that you'd send me one as soon as they where ready. :evil:

TimP

I'm interested in feedback from Truckmount users. I'm thinking I could buy 2 of these for large commercial work to make my TM able to dual wand with and have a pump out. Then sell my warrior machine to pay for them.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I'm in the same boat as Tim.. not to dual wand with but to have a vac boost and apo inside the building plus filter... That would make life a little easier. But as John already mentioned, they are working on a TM version build a little heavier to handle the loads of a postive displacement blower.

Name
John LaBarbera

Do you use purchase orders or is a verbal ok?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL I called belinda already :) She said she already had mine shceduled to ship wednesday. I was just getting ya back for your last phone call :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom