Boss Optima/Boss Ultra

carpetman727

Name
tony
Has anybody had any experience working with this company? They contacted me about covering a job for them. I wanted to learn a bit more about them before comminting to it. Thanks for any input

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
They are a carpet cleaning marketing company that takes 60% of the job they send you and then you have to wait 90 days for payment. That job they have may or maybe not real they use that as a line to get you to sign up with them.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I got a couple of jobs from them, tried to negotiate a fairer compensation agreement but although they agreed, they stiffed me anyway. If you're hard up for work, they may fill some empty spaces bit just think, if you lowered your prices by 60 percent how much business you would have.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
dont. do. it. lol

its some scrubs in arizona who try and send carpet cleaning jobs and they basically take the money without paying you.... if you get paid it will be months and youll have to harass them

There was a big thread about it on another forum, Ive never done anything with boss ultra/optima but there was a lot of people who got burned in the thread

Reactions: Leeroy

FredC

Village Idiot
Is this another phishing scam bait thread? I have too much money, can someone find me a good way to spend it?
No...

I have those boss guys discouraged for spamming

Was going to mention that earlier because I don’t want anyone thinking I am censoring them but I think the boss site is on censor

Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Tom Hodges
They ignored and lied to me about payment for weeks, so I had to get a little aggressive.

If anyone else has trouble with them, the thing to do is demand to speak to their owner, Mike Ochoa, who is also in charge of payables. Tell the Malaysian who answers the phone (not generalizing, they actually do use a Malaysian call center) that things will escalate if they don't get back to you. Don't believe a damn thing they tell you. The story is that their software is the reason you'll be told repeatedly that your payment has been sent when it hasn't, but they are dodgy as all hell. Then start leaving 1 star reviews detailing your experience - Google, Yelp, Facebook, anywhere. That got their attention and got my checks sent out immediately after a nice chat with Ochoa. They shorted me $7.22 out of $230 owed, but I got paid finally.

True to my word I took down my negative reviews, but I still can't in good conscience recommend taking work from them unless you're in a very tight spot and don't have other options. Even then, be prepared to go for a month or more without payment.

Ochoa *says* they are working on the communication problems and expect to have them sorted within a few months, but only time will tell. If they offer me another job in a few months time I might gamble on it if things are still slow, but likely not.

BTW, that's also how I found this forum, just looking for places to spread the word. I'm not much of a forum user, but I like the vibe here. You may see me pop in from time to time.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
They have probably made thousands upon thousands of dollars from 1 man show carpet cleaners who dont follow through about getting paid.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I have too much money, can someone find me a good way to spend it?

2000000018.jpg

faster, better and $600 le$$ than the new UNproven Harley you're about to spend too much on

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Jimmy L and Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
2000000018.jpg

faster, better and $600 le$$ than the new UNproven Harley you're about to spend too much on

..L.T.A.
But its not a Harley and i don’t have a Ducati dealer close to me. Thats why I sold my BMW. I was tired of driving to Chico to have things fixed.

MaxBlast1

Name
Nathan Zedlitz
They are a carpet cleaning marketing company that takes 60% of the job they send you and then you have to wait 90 days for payment. That job they have may or maybe not real they use that as a line to get you to sign up with them.

I own my Floor Care Business. They subcontracted me to do floors in a house June 20, 2019. I did not get paid for work from them. I've left messages and text. No response back. Do not do business with them.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
They subcontracted me to do floors in a house June 20, 2019. I did not get paid for work from them

that's only a week ago, Nate
unless specified in the contract you'd be paid on completion, two weeks to 30 days is pretty normal.
when/if it goes past 30 days, that's when you start making calls
when past 45 days, that's when you start raising hell

..L.T.A.

FredC

Village Idiot
that's only a week ago, Nate
unless specified in the contract you'd be paid on completion, two weeks to 30 days is pretty normal.
when/if it goes past 30 days, that's when you start making calls
when past 45 days, that's when you start raising hell

..L.T.A.
That is true

but I wouldn't suggest that anyone give this company with the benefit of the doubt. The internet is littered with stories about them not paying. No that it does any good since it doesn't seem to deter dipshits from accepting BO jobs

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
with you, Fred

i should note, i know nothing about that outfit .
mine was a general statement to a CC'er new to the biz*

*new to the biz" is a presumption based on suspected lack of experience (one week old invoice)
and slow/no work that he'd do sub work at the paltry sum those type outfits generally offer

..L.T.A.

Reactions: FredC
Name
Mike Feldpausch
This company owes us from last years services. Mike (the owner of BOSS Optima) doesn't return calls. Any help here

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
This company owes us from last years services. Mike (the owner of BOSS Optima) doesn't return calls. Any help here
Keep bugging them till they pay you or sue.. I did a couple of jobs for them a few years ago. Didn't pay what they promised and took a long time to get that. Would never do it again.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Got a text from them today. Want me to clean a 2 bedroom townhouse with Liv room and dining room hall and stairs for $163. Oh yeah, it's about an 1 1/2 hour drive. Sure, I'll get right on it.

Reactions: Hack Attack

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom