BRIAN AND BRYAN

Mikey P

Administrator
my "new" guy is making 30% and doing 25 to 30k a month.

No up selling, no high pressure sales, .70 to .90 a foot for wtw...

I'm guessing he is one of the highest paid "techs" in the industry but I'm thinking you may have a few poster boys who you spoon feed the good jobs to who may do more..

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Brian H

Name
Brian H
my "new" guy is making 30% and doing 25 to 30k a month.

No up selling, no high pressure sales, .70 to .90 a foot for wtw...

I'm guessing he is one of the highest paid "techs" in the industry but I'm thinking you may have a few poster boys who you spoon feed the good jobs to who may do more..
We have a few cleaners who are approaching those numbers, though you certainly have us beat. As far as spoon feeding jobs, sorry we don't do it that way. On any given day our highest seniority guy could have the best route that day OR the worst route that day. As a rule, the higher the seniority the better the route but the low seniority guys get nice routes too.

We also allow for crew requests and about half of our routes every day are determined by requests. If they are in a home/area that they like, they will go out of their way to make sure the customer asks for them the next time.

Mikey P

Administrator
1593616243890.png

he's going to need a smiley, MFB but silent helper.

Ron K

If you have that kind of a stud and you're worried about him leaving sit him down and have a talk.
Maybe he can buy in over time. Offer him a profit sharing plan where he receives it if he's there
in 5 or ten years. Give him a long term reason to stay.
It seems like a nice problem to have.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom