Brian and Dave....How do you get so many Google reviews

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Dave = 31 reviews
Brian = 63 reviews

Care to tell us how you're getting your customers to write reviews?

Albert

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I ask for them.

After every job I send an PDF invoice copy in an email asking for a review on Google. I have a link they can click.

Thank you Service Monster! I can send the email right out of Service Monster with 2 clicks on the schedule screen.
I have the email saved to a template and the PDF invoice copy is automagically attached.

It's on the pop up in the schedule screen. There is an email button on it.

I make it easy for them.

OH, and it doesn't hurt that I mention it to them before I leave the job so they're "ready" for it.

I don't leave a paper invoice anymore....So they are more "ready" for the email when it comes.

This has been a moment with Brian. 8)

Plus if you look close there are around 10 fake reviews on there. One of my techno geek customers decided to pump me up a bit. I only asked for one review. Oh well.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Here is my email

Hello Kelly,
Thank you so much for allowing me to serve you. Your business is appreciated.

Would you mind giving me a raving review on Google please? It really helps my business to grow.

Here is the link to my Google Page
Google Reviews

Also, if you will tell all your friends and neighbors about my service it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

Brian Robison
Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning
972-898-5624

Look Great Feel Great
http://brianrobison.myvi.net

Simple.....And yes I am telling everyone about the Body by Vi Protein Shakes and Energy Drinks.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I also ask.
Many chose my company because of the reviews. So, they are more apt to leave a review. I also have instructions on how to leave a review on my after care leave behind tent card. Plus I have a review link on my web site. Google lost a bunch of reviews this year and they dropped other review site sniplets. So, I should have a lot more.

It is still tough. I get less than one review from every 10 clients that guarantees that they will leave a review. The main thing is to make it easy as possible for a client to leave a review.

Review are big!!

They will get the attention of quality clients that don't care about price.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Like Dave said...They are hard to get...Even from the most satisfied client.

But when they are choosing between 2 or 3 companies....the reviews showing will make the difference.

I've been working on reviews for this area for a year at least and I only have 61. I've stopped working for reviews on Yelp, Judy's Book etc......Only Angies List gets the attention from me that Google gets as far as reviews.

Some guys will say it's begging etc......To each his own I guess....But I would suggest you keep an open mind about it.

Most people are more than happy to give a great review but most seldom take the step without us emphasizing the importance of it.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I have 12 reviews. I just started asking for them. I ask the customers that I see often and they are happy to do it. It has gotten me a lot of calls.
If you search carpet cleaning eagle idaho I come out on top with the places.

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
I have 25 reviews , I ask them in their home to do it, then I ask them through email finally I will call them the same night and ask them if they were happy with the cleaning, if they say yes I ask them to review me on google and yelp.com

S

sam miller

Mikey P said:
they go to wifi spots and create new profiles and leave themselves reviews.

Thats what I was gonna do I got like 4 smart phones! Doah!

S

sam miller

Royal Man said:
I also ask.
Many chose my company because of the reviews. So, they are more apt to leave a review. I also have instructions on how to leave a review on my after care leave behind tent card. Plus I have a review link on my web site. Google lost a bunch of reviews this year and they dropped other review site sniplets. So, I should have a lot more.

It is still tough. I get less than one review from every 10 clients that guarantees that they will leave a review. The main thing is to make it easy as possible for a client to leave a review.

Review are big!!

Ya but unless You have a gmail account google's sign up is a pain in the arse! hey Marty, blow me

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
sam miller said:
[quote="Royal Man":29vpzxe1]I also ask.

Review are big!!

Ya but unless You have a gmail account google's sign up is a pain in the arse! hey Marty, blow me[/quote:29vpzxe1]

Clients now having to have G mail to leave a review is a big problem. I ask them if they have G mail as I explain the process. If they don't have Gmail I tell them to forget about leaving a review.

Google rules now. Just part of Gogol's road to domination. It's just the way you have to play the game.

Also, tell clients that they have to click on the stars. On some laptops with the resolution. The stars can be very hard to see. Without the stars the review will not be credited.

Reviews are hard to get. (I don't even leave them when asked.Do, you?) But,don't do fake reviews!!!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I would imagine about 1/2 of 1/2 of the people who don't leave reviews couldn't because of not being savvy enough to figure it out....Or just gave up.

I've had a few clients tell me they couldn't do it for one reason or another.

Just a numbers game....Ask everyone to leave the review and you'll get a decent amount.

The only reason I play Googles game is because that's where a good amount of my customers are....Facebook is a good place as well but I haven't utilized it.

Why? Because I don't want to bombard them with a bunch of different tasks just because they "let" me clean their carpet.

When I hit 100 reviews on Google I may switch over to Facebook.

Maybe

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Hitting a 100 will be hard, especially when you never know when Google will lose reviews again. You know just like clock work its just a matter of a few months or so.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Since they decided to take off other website's reviews....I've kept all my Google reviews.

But who knows about the next update.

Back
Top Bottom