Brian R. - OP questions for you....

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Be right with you SWEETIE.... :idea:

Meanwhile....I will have my buddy...WALDO...get thing's warmed UP.... :idea:

TAKE IT AWAY WALDO......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will think of ONE thing that mArY has said that was TRUE.... :idea:

I have a much harder job than ......sEaRcHinG for THAT.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Name
Damon
How much more dirt is removed via HWE?

Do you know? The HWE process leaves the carpet wet after the job is completed. Is what's left behind totally free of the unmentionables you described?

Scott Rogers said:
Next time you spray your Peroxcellent on the carpet and smear dog shit around with the pad, think about whether you would be comfortable with YOUR KID crawling around on it!!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
thecleaningdude said:

Do you know? The HWE process leaves the carpet wet after the job is completed. Is what's left behind totally free of the unmentionables you described?

Scott Rogers said:
Next time you spray your Peroxcellent on the carpet and smear dog shit around with the pad, think about whether you would be comfortable with YOUR KID crawling around on it!!

Why don't you just check the "wasTe taNK"...on your bOnnEt sPinnEr.... :roll:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
Harper, you're smarter than that...I think.

Don't try to ThinK...You could HURT yourself... :roll:

I was being sArCasTiC....junior... :mrgreen:

This is what I am talking about....Your "BS"....leads these cleaners to believe that you
KNOW what you are talking about... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Scott Rogers

thecleaningdude said:

The VLM method also leaves the carpet wet after the job is complete!

I get very similar dry times whether I HWE or VLM carpets, 1-2 hours dry to the touch under average conditions. But often first few rooms are dry before I pack up the truck with either method.

The big difference is the amount of cleaning solution flushed through the carpet. 3 average rooms VLm 1-2 gallons of cleaning solution with hwe I average 75 gallons recovered on 3 rooms and 1 hall.

Plus having a assortment of tools available to me to do the best job possible. I can prescrub before HWE and post pad if I feel it will make a improvement. There is no way any single method will out clean multi-method cleaning !!!

There is a reason every major carpet manufacturer specifies HWE to clean their carpets!!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Scott Rogers said:
thecleaningdude said:

The VLM method also leaves the carpet wet after the job is complete!

I get very similar dry times whether I HWE or VLM carpets, 1-2 hours dry to the touch under average conditions. But often first few rooms are dry before I pack up the truck with either method.

The big difference is the amount of cleaning solution flushed through the carpet. 3 average rooms VLm 1-2 gallons of cleaning solution with hwe I average 75 gallons recovered on 3 rooms and 1 hall.

Plus having a assortment of tools available to me to do the best job possible. I can prescrub before HWE and post pad if I feel it will make a improvement. There is no way any single method will out clean multi-method cleaning !!!

"I lIkes....this Georgia Boy.".......He is a SMART cRaCkEr.... !gotcha!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
STOP! You're both right!
(I gave these girls your number Joe :shock: )
4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7hwvWIK1eM4]

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You seem to forget it's the person cleaning...not the process.

Yes, the process is important but if you think having a TM makes you a better cleaner, yer crazy.

Having a TM just make its easier...as far as the actual cleaning goes. Power and all that...yes even the gallons of water you're wasting makes it easier. All that fuel being spent makes it easier...but it doesn't make paying rent easier.

Scott Rogers said:
There is a reason every major carpet manufacturer specifies HWE to clean their carpets!!

Yes, that reason is because it's a multi million (probably billion) dollar a year industry. Hellure.
I bet the company that sold you the TM told you the same thing.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:

Yes, the process is important but if you think having a TM makes you a better cleaner, yer crazy.

Having a TM just make its easier...as far as the actual cleaning goes. Power and all that...yes even the gallons of water you're wasting makes it easier. All that fuel being spent makes it easier...but it doesn't make paying rent easier.

[quote="Scott Rogers":3o0no7vk]There is a reason every major carpet manufacturer specifies HWE to clean their carpets!!

Yes, that reason is because it's a multi million (probably billion) dollar a year industry. Hellure.
I bet the company that sold you the TM told you the same thing.[/quote:3o0no7vk]

I only regret....that I should have GIVEN you the FREE TM.... :roll:

It is OBVIOUS...you are the BIGGEST broke-dick.com this board.... that hurts

What a Whiney bAbY... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Go get a job "bagging groceries"...& buy some equipment... :idea:

What happen to your THRIVING......sub-contracting BIZ....?????

"Oh YA..!!!" Thats right... :idea: You had to CYA on the gRope-On deal...LOOOOOser.. :oops:

ps "Thanks WILLY.." :mrgreen:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
Harper...You are as wrong as wrong gets.

Sad

Hows the TM payment?

We make a profit in our BIZ.....NO PAYMENTS.... :shock:

We don't have to have our WIFE co-sign for a oP slinger...!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Brian R said:
Harper...You are as wrong as wrong gets.

Sad

Hows the TM payment?

We make a profit in our BIZ.....NO PAYMENTS.... :shock:

We don't have to have our WIFE co-sign for a oP slinger...!

That's right, you probably got the equipment free from one of your dieing customers. My bad.

ALL I make is profit in my biz....keep up chum. :mrgreen:
For a "virtual" company....it's not doing half bad. My carpet cleaners stay busy and take home money.

I even do a job here and there for that whole icing on the cake thing. !gotcha!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
thecleaningdude said:
Wow,

Who would have thought a question about OP cleaning would stir up all of this.

Sorry I asked....

Sorry Matt, Didn't mean to Hijack.

I know the dirt is coming out with OP because I see it. I know dirt is coming out with HWE because I see that as well.
I know the carpet is clean because it looks, feels and smells clean.

There are situations where I wish I had a TM again to make my life easier but then I think about the headaches and think again.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian R said:

Brian, we use both methods .
we're primarily TM HWE , but do use OP as stand alone method too at times

you're either lying, don't know any better or just plain fooling yourself if you think spray 'n wipe cleaning cleans just as well

I'm by no means suggesting one can't have a thriving biz and make lots of happy shinny cheerleaders with spray 'n wipe cleaning..MANY have proved it quite possible to make plenty dough with that method
But YES Brian, a system that cleans more thoroughly DOES make one a "better cleaner"
and TM HWE "done right" DOES clean better ...every time

..L.T.A.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
the cleaning dude said:
Wow,

Who would have thought a question about OP cleaning would stir up all of this.

Sorry I asked....

Matt, That is what is so great about this board...!!!

It is kinda like watching your favorite program on TV....Expect a few commercials... :idea:

Some of the greatest threads on this BB ....Have EVOLVED from a Hi-jacking... :shock:

If your are looking for INSTANT opinions....????? Go to the search button... 8)

The "bAll-BustIng" around here .....is what keeps the INFORMATION fresh & flowing.. !gotcha!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
...I even do a job here and there for that whole icing on the cake thing.

You are ...............PAID..................exactly what you a worth..."ALSO"... :lol: :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
...I even do a job here and there for that whole icing on the cake thing.

You are ...............PAID..................exactly what you a worth..."ALSO"... :lol: :mrgreen:

Thanks Harp. I really appreciate that. Just when I start thinking again that you don't like me. XOXOs !gotcha!

Meat, Sometimes a TM will make someone a better cleaner...sometimes it will make them worse.

We've all cleaned up after other cleaners.....and they will have cleaned with a TM for the most part as well.
At the end of the day, it depends on the guy cleaning.

Most carpets are not soooo dirty that it has to be taken through the car wash to get it back to normal.

You know it, I know it...the American people know it. shiteatinggrin

Harpet on the other hand has got a bit of the "ol man, close minded, get off my lawn, back in my day, cranky ol coot, listen to nobody, know it all, 1 way to skin a cat, senile ol fart" syndrome. Ivebeensold :shock:

He's also kinda like the Betty White of Mikey's Board. Somewhat lovable but dumb as hell. :cry:

Betty_White_Gets_2f71.jpg

joe harper

Name
joe harper
You forgot one....."IF IT AIN'T BROKE......DON"T FIX IT..... :!: "

Here is my ISSUE with en-CRAPping..................... :evil:

THERE IS NO RINSING OF THE FIBER.... !gotcha!

We have almost every type of AGGITATION device on the market ......!
BUT....water is the UNIVERSAL CLEANER....!

Let me make this SIMPLE for you....!
When you take a SHOWER next week....Lather-up...shampoo your hair....!
Then turn the WATER OFF...and towel dry..."NO RINSE"... :oops:

NOW....do that for a month & see what the Residue will do to your SKIN.... :shock:
After the 1st shower..DO NOT GET IN THE SHOWER again..."Just use a spray bottle to
MIST your body & add MORE SOAP...." :roll:

Sure you will LOOK clean & SMELL fresh...!!!!
BUt the contaminants & soap residue will destroy your skin.... :shock:

Detergents...MUST be RINSED OR FLUSHED...to be effective.... !gotcha!
They are formulated to break down contaminants & suspend soils to be EXTRACTED... :mrgreen:

Ps. I don't BUY this polimer BS...It is JUST shampooing... :roll:
Just because it dries to a crystal ....that is to be vacuumed out at a LATER date is BS..!
If you are going to SCAMpoo..You might a well...just use launDRY detergent.... :roll:
It will dry to a crystal...also.. :shock: ANY detergent will dry to a crystal...after the
moisture is REMOVED... :idea: HELL..allow a COKE..to DRY in the bottom of a glass..
EVEVNTUALLY...it will become a solid.... :mrgreen:

pss.Even Teflon or Scothchguard...could be considered a CONTAMINATE.... :shock:
Because it is not pruduced in the original EXTRUSION of the specific YARN... !gotcha!
Any product that is introduced to the yarn that is NOT removed..is a contaminate..:mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
See what I mean. :roll:

My Dad used to give that same line of bull to our customers years ago when we didn't know any better either.

Harper...listen closely. :oops:

Your skin is not carpet fiber. :shock:

The carpet is not able to stand up in a shower and then dry easily. :shock: :shock:

Your comparison is asinine. :shock: :shock: :shock:

The cleaners are made to clean carpet...not skin....and the soaps used in the shower are made to clean skin NOT carpet.

Let me guess...you're still using Lava soap right.....My point proven again. :lol:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Enjoy your KOOLAID.... :cry:

You only en-CRAP...be cause you can't afford a TM...... :oops:

You have to PaRsE every statement to PERPETUATE you scam's.... :oops: :oops:

The statement was to TRY to appeal to your COMMON sense....That went over well" !gotcha!

If you TRUELY had any experience in this INDUSTRY..????? You could uNdErsTaNd... :idea:
BUT........The only ExpEriEnCe you have is "FAILURE"... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

With the opportunities you had to SUCCEED in the BIZ...!!!!
There is NO WAY...you should be in the sItUaTioN you are IN.... :oops: :oops:

ps You are FORCED to operate as you DO...Because you have NO capital to operate a
respectable business...Therefore you MUST..MIS-LEAD your potential clients that you
are something you are NOT..."a LIE"..!!!! SAD...but your are DOOMED to FAIL again... :cry:

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.......You are a sAd lITtle mAn... :oops:

ps You SHOULD have listened to your DAD.... :idea:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
When losing an argument....start another argument. Who's sad now?

My Dad was smart enough to realize he was wrong....You? Probably not.

Harp, you really have no idea how much money I have and don't have. And we'll keep it that way.

In my experience, the person yelling about how the other person is broke...is usually broke themselves.

ARe you TM rich and money poor Mr. Harpocrite....really it's none of my business.......Just sayin.
How's that retirement going? :roll:

I know what's right....and I would like to think you do as well. You're just an ass living up to the title.

Good luck with that. !gotcha!

Edit: What situation am I in? I clean for the fun of it. I really like doing it. It's just not very productive to do it full time myself.
I have plenty of TMs still out working.

Bob Foster

shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin This one's more fun than the Crowley - Becker pillow fight isn't it???? :p :p

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
What I want to know is if you look at eachother's pictures while jerking off or if you can just fantasize and make it just as good?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It goes a little quicker if I look are your pic Ken while I'm reading Harp's posts. :shock:

I can hardly get past the first few smileys when I do that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom