Brian R. - OP questions for you....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
For the record it is sooo hard to offend me because most of what is said about me is a load of Bull Crap

The bad stuff and even the Guru stuff. I just do very simple marketing and internet stuff.

Harper hates it that I can do so many things at a very basic level with awesome results.

That whole "if it ain't broke, don't fix it thing" actually applies sometimes.

But every once in a while you have to move the cheese around.

This has been a moment with Brian 8)

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian, I'm curious, did you ever own a TM as part of your biz???

if so, what kind ?
I'm also curious how long HWE was your "primary" method
That's "if" a TM was part of your "primary" cleaning system(s) of course

and for clarity sake, don't count your "subs" on this one

Thanks

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Damn Larry...I thought you knew me better than that. I guess I'm not THAT special. lol :cry:

Here's the story

Chem-Dry until about 2000 (partly was a porty and buffer dual process)
Porty Ninja for about a year after that
Steam Genie for about 3 years
Brand new White Magic HO (They/You used to give me hell about owning that here) From about 07 until I hurt my back in the truck accident (bread truck hit my pickup) about 2 years ago or so....hard to get the dates right.

So YES, I've owned TMs, Ran a V once, other TMs (my subs) I actually worked with.

I've done most of what's out there

So I'm not an amature except in the eyes of the glorious

Edit: For the record (and the skeptical) those dates and time spans are approximate. I couldn't tell you exactly.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brand new White Magic HO (They/You used to give me hell about owning that here)

I doubt it was "me".
I know little to nothing about WM TMs

OK, thanks for satisfying my curiosity.
No, I didn't follow your WHOLE story....you post so damn much, i ignore 2/3rds ..... :lol: :lol:

so you got a HUGE settlement from the bread truck crAsh, retired to become a part time nEtwOrkiNG biz entremanure and lived happily ever after
Harper on meAt's 'puter

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
After med bills I got all of about $1000.00. So yes, I retired and started the Network and still had $925.00 to spare. :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey Bob, were you here when I started OPing or were you still running skeered with Harper?
I forget who I ran off and when so forgive me.

Bob Foster

I thought about doing an OP only operation but just couldn't bring myself to do it out of my own sense of right and wrong.

There are plenty of advantages and uses for OP but only when you need to use it as an adjunct to a cleaning program such as interim commercial cleaning or post cleaning work on wicking or berber.

I recently used my OP machine as a last resort about a month ago where I had only a 1 hour window to get a place suitable for a new tenant. I still gave this property manager the alternatives and he chose the OP over HWE fully aware of the differences and at the same price.

A professional in this business respects and knows the difference it makes to the customer and their long-term reputation.

That may be old school but it still endures as a reality. If it was such a good method why isn't every multi-truck operation in this country scrambling to go to OPs instead of HWE? It's because the business model doesn't work due to the flaw it the quality of the results inspite of huge differences in capital costs and costs of sales between HWE and OP.

There are no quick bucks or easy money in this business.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
AREN'T YOU EMBARRASSED.....................mARy... :oops:

Even the CANADIANS.......are sMaRter than you..... :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bob Foster said:
I thought about doing an OP only operation but just couldn't bring myself to do it out of my own sense of right and wrong.

There are plenty of advantages and uses for OP but only when you need to use it as an adjunct to a cleaning program such as interim commercial cleaning or post cleaning work on wicking or berber.

I recently used my OP machine as a last resort about a month ago where I had only a 1 hour window to get a place suitable for a new tenant. I still gave this property manager the alternatives and he chose the OP over HWE fully aware of the differences and at the same price.

A professional in this business respects and knows the difference it makes to the customer and their long-term reputation.

That may be old school but it still endures as a reality. If it was such a good method why isn't every multi-truck operation in this country scrambling to go to OPs instead of HWE? It's because the business model doesn't work due to the flaw it the quality of the results inspite of huge differences in capital costs and costs of sales between HWE and OP.

There are no quick bucks or easy money in this business.

Sorry, didn't have time to respond last night.
I think the chemistry behind OPing now (given you use the right chems) has come a long way. I don't see the difference in a clean carpet cleaned by my OP method or HWE...yes I've done both.

If it's saturated with urine you AND your customer should know that not even a TM isn't going to "suck" that stuff completely out.
You can either choose to pull the carpet and pad...which the customer almost always won't pay for
Or you can choose to remedy the situation topically.

The process is just a step.

Using the right chems is what's going to "clean" that carpet or at least make it livable again.
Even with HWE it's the chems. You can't just spray water and suck it out and expect the carpet to be clean.
As stated above, you need to prespray and scrub and THEN extract.

With OP, you still prespray and scrub AND extract....just with a different procedure.

I understand that you think your way is the only way. There is serious money to made with that kind of thinking...more power to them.
I've been certified a few times, have years of experience in this industry both cleaning and marketing.

At the end of the day if the carpet is clean....the customer is happy.

Your "God" complex of cleaning is only a way of fooling yourself into thinking that those carpets you are cleaning are actually "clean". They are not. You leave chems behind...even if you water rinse. Hell, even water in most parts of this country and yours are not suitable to be left behind. Water softener? Same kinda thing....You'll be leaving something in the carpet.

Air is about the only thing you can get away with when cleaning a carpet. IE: Dry vac. Before and after AND periodically there after.

Like I said. HWE with a TM makes it easier to clean but it isn't easier to swallow.
Like the band Styx..."your fooling yourself and you don't believe it"

Anything else? I'm sure you have questions.

Bob Foster

Most of us professionals don't really buy in to what you just stated.

Maybe after you get a few complaints about your results or maybe have to buy and have installed a new carpet because you tip bloomed a customers carpet you might realize that there is no quick miricle way of one-step cleaning a carpet.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You say that like I've only just started cleaning Bob.

You act like this is voodoo or something.
I have more than one step in the process....I probably have more steps than most steamers take.

When you say these things, it only makes you look more like an ass. And lumping other "Professionals" in with your way of thinking is just arrogant.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
You say that like I've only just started cleaning Bob.

You act like this is voodoo or something.
I have more than one step in the process....I probably have more steps than most steamers take.

When you say these things, it only makes you look more like an ass. And lumping other "Professionals" in with your way of thinking is just arrogant.

BOB...

This guy is a FOOL.... :cry:

You FORGET he is a "CHEM-LIE"....baby... :roll:

He is TraInEd to Lie & dEcIeVe....at a drop of a HAT...To cover his ASS.... :oops:

When he can afford "TM".....he will bash dIaPer-SlinGin.... :idea:

He has a HARD time accepting any TRUTH..."Unless it can be TwIsTed to promote his SCAM"

ps. In 1975 we were charging .21 a sf for commercial work... :shock: .03 "more than ResI...
These B&S ..HackS.. Have DESTROYED the commercial BIZ..."They have REVERTED...back to
the 70"s pricing of shampooing"... :evil:

pss What they FAIL to realize is.....THE MILLS will dictate that this process is UNACCEPTIABLE
soon & they will be OBsOleTe again..that hurts . They are just a FLASH IN THE PAN OUTFITS.

However they WILL do their damage ...SHORT TERM... :idea:

pss Now that they are doing this process in residential ENVIORMENTS... :roll: Not only are
they cRiPplInG the small operators with pricing....!!! They are FORCING the consumer to go
to HARD SURFACES...due to the SHIT they are leaving in the carpet...!!!!

HISTORY ALWAYS REPEATS..... !gotcha!

Soon the "CIMEX"...will go the way of the DinOsAuR... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Harper, you're the one who lies. Telling things about me that are just not true. I might add that you are a COrksucker for doing that to anyone. tsk tsk. :oops:

I got rid of my TMs a long time ago dumbass...I could buy one now but why? To satisfy you and Bob? Are you kidding me with this?

Harpocrite said:
THE MILLS will dictate that this process is UNACCEPTIABLE

They "Dictate" things everyday...doesn't make it right. Doesn't make YOU right either...but you keep trying bud.

My prices are comparable to quality work in this industry. Crippling small operators with their pricing? lmao. You're a crazy old coot.

God you make it difficult to kee up with all the unbelievable crap you spew.

The sad thing is some of the guys here who don't know any better (yet) will believe you until they do it for themselves.

You really don't believe the things you say do you?

I still think you are Mikey under a different screen name trying to screw with me. No body can be That dumb. :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
For the record, I hardly do any commercial. When I do, I price it almost exactly the same as my residential.

When you wrongly accuse and act like it's the gospel...that again makes you a liar.....Liar.

Maybe you should have been an attorney.

Joeharperliarliar.jpg

I need to go do some work now....tah tah. :lol:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Maaaaaan...the TruTh really Piss'S "U" oFf..... blowme

What ..I.. stated is FACT..."I LIVED IT"...any many HERE have... :!:

Soooooo...they are ALL LIAR'S...and YOU are the "FinDer of FaCtS"... :roll: :roll: :roll:

NOTE TO BRIAN....adhd....is NOT condusive for "exAZajAraTiTnG"..the truth... !gotcha!

This.... as MANY ...Industries cyle through "FAD'S"...soooo Bye-bYe... :idea:

XOXO
Harpercrite... :lol:

ps..I WILL BE HERE WHEN YOU GET BACK... :idea:
YOU..????..We will see... :mrgreen:

pss ENJOY your job...."Since you are Soooo....sucessful....that you only clean for FUN.." :roll:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
No...just you.
I'm not debating the processes...I'm debating your view of them and me.

2 of which you evidently have no clue about.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
No...just you.
I'm not debating the processes...I'm debating your view of them and me.

2 of which you evidently have no clue about.

"Go Now"...hurry along..lil feller...Take you DiAper'S...& have some FUN...!!! :oops: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom