Brian....what carpet do you have problem cleaning?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I think you're strictly op right Brian?.
What situations do you wish you had your truckmount vs your Orbot?. Have you tried the Trinity?
What do you handle piss, filtration lines, steps, upholstery and barf?.

OP is calling me. I've seen Jimmy naked I do some cgd with the Brute but usually not on residential. I hate truckmounts, loud noises and hoses.

thanks,
Albert

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Albert he has trouble with ALL carpets.

He sold his machines and doesn't clean anymore.....of course he had trouble before too! eat yor heart out Werner

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
LOL. Yeah, I just did a search and saw that he sold his equipment. He's still here and maybe will answer.

Opie Cleaner

Albert, I clean mostly OP and have no trouble cleaning light to heavily soiled carpet. I have a small HWE porty that I use for UPH and large piss, she it, vomit. I use the small JonDon spotter for filtration lines and some stairs, other stairs I have a Stepson from John G. I don't clean trashed carpets or restaurants but would want a TM if I was going to.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Thanks Opie, it is tempting to at least do some op (light looped carpet and a few others). Unfortunately the conqueror I have fights like crazy. Something like a Trinity would do much better. I do have a Brute as well which would work for empties.....humm.

Albert

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Albert Lazo said:
I think you're strictly op right Brian?.
What situations do you wish you had your truckmount vs your Orbot?. Never.. If the job is too trashed, I'll refer it out..But that would be the only situation where I "wished" I had one if I had to pick.

Have you tried the Trinity? YES! If I got back into cleaning, that would be the machine I'd use. It does all the work and is really easy to use.

What do you handle piss, filtration lines, steps, upholstery and barf?. http://www.vacaway.com ... Whatever Steve's newest juice is.

OP is calling me. I've seen Jimmy naked I do some cgd with the Brute but usually not on residential. I hate truckmounts, loud noises and hoses.

thanks,
Albert

I had no problem with OP compared to TMs. I just had to move onto other things. Being on the truck really holds one back. I did it because I missed it AND wanted to build an area up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom