Brush for 175 rotary

F

FB7777

What are you guys using to scrub kitchen grout in restaurants

What's your chemical choice?

Thanks!

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Cheap floor stripper works good. Sam's club stuff or about any low price stripper will work. rinse with a neutral cleaner or a slight acid rinse. a commercial kitchen should have good drains to use- makes it easy

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Fred;

You need a segmented grit brush to get down into those grout lines:
gritbrush.jpg

I would also add an acid rinse after the alkaline cleaner for top results.
http://cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=1097

Larry

F

FB7777

Thanks Larry... do you the HD grit brush in stock? Thats the brush I have been looking for.

F

FB7777

wtf does that have to do with a commercial kitchen tile floor numbnuts?

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
I'm going to stack my field experience with fortune 500 food store floors with anyone in this industry and say that using a rotary will be like peeing into the wind. Even a cylindrical machine will miss many areas and never get under the tables, let alone the polluted base boards.

A Cimex with the stiffest tile bristles has a chance in the open field after 30 mins of dwell time. If you are staring down a medium to heavy polluted floor with polymerized grout lines you will need high Ph, citrus and oxygen. Tons of dwell time. The polymerized grout lines are the final and real challenge.

You would be shocked on how productive you can be with a blanced cocktail of dwelled chems and a simple brush like http://www.theheavyweight.com/, then vacuum it off with a simple squeegee suction wand. A turbo will increase your times on the jobs but you're going to need more then 1000psi and more then 230 degrees to knock things out of the park.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom