Buck Rogers and his Atomic Suck Mop

X

xfgeek

*Like most industries these days, a carpet cleaning company can choose to use “futuristic space age technologies” to grow, manage and run their business like never before. Unfortunately many business owners still, to this date, are stuck in the 1990’s or even worse, the 70’s. When it comes to technology that can help us to [...]

More...

Mikey P

Administrator
This article opens up a good question...

How has technology helped you run your business?

Please leave your comments at the bottom of the article

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Technology is great. I love GPS and smartphones. I hope to work on my website and social media over the winter.
One thing I will never do is use an answering service. I want to use the technology to connect with and better communicate with my customers. Direct communication with the customer would be the very last thing I would want to delegate and it would be in house.
I hate talking running down three flights of stairs to grab the schedule then trying to talk to my customer with the 56 blower in the background. It seems a bit unprofessional at times but my customers appreciate talking to the owner. I am always annoyed when I’m playing phone tag with someone that hides behind an answering service or receptionist.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom