BURIED TREASURE

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I jus discovered a treasure trove of the ages......someone I know has secreted away THREE PAILS of the coveted DeLux Superclean by Genie Care.....
Now this is the stuff I've used for over 20 years.......
You jus don spray it on top of the carpet...then track it all over...it kills me when I see you guys pre spray then walk on the cleaned carpet as you make yor next pass....simply outrageous.......
The stuff is the real deal...and as far as I know is the last ......
Btw........the three largest companys I know use emulsifier ......Hagopian...Modernistic
And no matter wtf Chester sez Stanley Steemer......

Ps...
Not sure about Chester but Hagopian AND
Modernistic are using two jet wands wit NO glides....

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Wth do YOU know.....
You can't even follow directions enough to buy the right product.....
You DO see them walking from pre sprayed carpet onto clean carpet...right?
Well then

Saaaaaaaaay it!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Anytime you wet down a carpet it takes on a darker hue.....so when a person goes over that darker hue.....I looks like God himself has come down and preformed a fckin miracle.....

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Anytime you wet down a carpet it takes on a darker hue.....so when a person goes over that darker hue.....I looks like God himself has come down and preformed a fckin miracle.....
Of course but when you prespray with a good quality traffic lane cleaner and rinse with properly diluted, powerful emulsifier, you get twice the clean than by either prespraying and acid rinsing or just rinsing with an emulsifier alone. The secret is in knowing how to dilute the products so that you're not leaving a soapy mess behind.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
By using twice the product.....yor not getting it all out...
What about walking back on the clean carpet.....I see it in every video.....?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
If you use the right products properly, the residue you don't get out should dry hard so that it can be vacuumed out like an encapsulant. That's the beauty of Procyon.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
And jus how do you know that....
Because without a prespray to help dissolve and suspend soil, the only option you have with an emulsifier only system, is to crank up the soap on heavily soiled carpet. There is no way to remove the soap unless you want to go back over the carpet with water only. You leave all that emulsifier in the carpet. With a prespray and extract system, you can modify your cleaning systems to suit the level of soiling on the carpet. Bob, I come from your era. My first jobs with truck mounts were with emulsifiers only. God help you if the chemical injection fails. Fresh water tank with premixed Chem's was king.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
We leave a lot less residue than you ever did in your heyday using emulsifiers only.
Not true.....how could using TWO product leave less residue.....when our resident chem laureate Shawn Forsythe told us all
How the Superclean left the LEAST residue of any emulsifier
...?

AGAIN....I ask how can you walk from a pre sprayed dirty carpet onto the clean area.......?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Not true.....how could using TWO product leave less residue.....when our resident chem laureate Shawn Forsythe told us all
How the Superclean left the LEAST residue of any emulsifier
...?
Because we use less of it. The advantage of modern presprays is that it can be customized to the job at hand. Going to clean a greasy restaurant? You probably want a powerful enzyme prespray. A lot of beverage stains? Maybe an o2 prespray.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Horse pucky!

Sooooo.you get to a bad area that don come out......what now......more prespray?
Sooo
..you try and get away from moving a difficult couch and get busted......run out and hook the prespray back up????

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Horse pucky!

Sooooo.you get to a bad area that don come out......what now......more prespray?
Sooo
..you try and get away from moving a difficult couch and get busted......run out and hook the prespray back up????
Usually the emulsifier you are rinsing with will take of it. If not, yes more prespray.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I jus discovered a treasure trove of the ages......someone I know has secreted away THREE PAILS of the coveted DeLux Superclean by Genie Care.....
Now this is the stuff I've used for over 20 years.......
You jus don spray it on top of the carpet...then track it all over...it kills me when I see you guys pre spray then walk on the cleaned carpet as you make yor next pass....simply outrageous.......
The stuff is the real deal...and as far as I know is the last ......
Btw........the three largest companys I know use emulsifier ......Hagopian...Modernistic
And no matter wtf Chester sez Stanley Steemer......

Ps...
Not sure about Chester but Hagopian AND
Modernistic are using two jet wands wit NO glides....

Did you take a swig to see if it was still good? Sounds like you did. If not you should.

Cheers

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom