BURIED TREASURE

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
WHAT AM I DOING?

here I am trying to help the Bozos that are the ballers and top drawer cleaners.....
I jus had an epitbany....
The more you guys make and thus pay more income tax.....
THATS A GOOD THING.....for me
Keep that ss money coming in... ... work more...work harder..
DOPES

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
And you expect us to believe you didn’t milk shake it?
E2091554-533D-45A2-8A08-082AED7F36F4.jpeg

Name
Steve Lawrence
I think Stanley Steemer has already established that
Recently did a job that Stanley totally failed on. Customer had me look at it and I just scratched my head sayin "looks like normal soiling to me, I think we'll make you happy" and we did. Seems like Stanley has got a pretty good "sorry, mam" speech cuz they did get paid to pretend they were cleaners.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Recently did a job that Stanley totally failed on. Customer had me look at it and I just scratched my head sayin "looks like normal soiling to me, I think we'll make you happy" and we did. Seems like Stanley has got a pretty good "sorry, mam" speech cuz they did get paid to pretend they were cleaners.
It all depends on the tech. Our large franchises here have very good equipment and chemistry but if the tech is in a rush or hasn't been trained properly, you're not going to get good results.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I think we judge them by our standards, which is an injustice when you consider that their typical customer doesn’t expect our standards. Their customers focus as much on price as they do quality.

I had a Steemer customer try me this week. I told him my price was $240 and he about croaked. Of course, he said “that’s way more than SS has been charging me. When I was done, he asked if I was “really going to charge him $120/ hour? I responded “ yes if that’s what it works out to be.” Then I said, if you can’t tell a difference between my cleaning and what you’ve been receiving from them then keep calling them from now on.

I figure it’s 50/50 on whether or not he calls me again, because I think that he really likes a more affordable price.

I, on the other hand, left pissed that I only made $120 per hour.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I think we judge them by our standards, which is an injustice when you consider that their typical customer doesn’t expect our standards. Their customers focus as much on price as they do quality.

I had a Steemer customer try me this week. I told him my price was $240 and he about croaked. Of course, he said “that’s way more than SS has been charging me. When I was done, he asked if I was “really going to charge him $120/ hour? I responded “ yes if that’s what it works out to be.” Then I said, if you can’t tell a difference between my cleaning and what you’ve been receiving from them then keep calling them from now on.

I figure it’s 50/50 on whether or not he calls me again, because I think that he really likes a more affordable price.

I, on the other hand, left pissed that I only made $120 per hour.
The franchises usually make up for the low starting price with up sales. A good salesman will walk away with more than you in the end. That's why c.it sends an estimator to the majority of its customers. It might be 40% off but by the time you've had all the carpets, tiles, upholstery, ducts cleaned, deodorized, protected, etc, you're a couple of thousand dollars in the hole.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom