business cards input

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Mostly i am wondering about colors, and if i should have the front pics, or leave it white???? itll be on their good uv paper

front2.jpg

front1.jpg

card4.jpg

card3.jpg

This is the back of the card, pictures to show different stuff I do/have done...hopefully it prints well
Backofcard.jpg

yes i know there are some tweaks to be made as i just looked at it...

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Have them made into magnets. buy in bulk and you get them for .10 each from vista print

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
The last set with a few tweeks would work ok.

Change the color your company name to white. Also, changing the red text because it's usually too hard to read and looks.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Too much going on.
If you want to show your photos, make a flyer of some sort...not a business card.

Keep it simple. If you want to "do more" have a pro do it.

Way too hard to read the card and it just doesn't say "quality" like I'm sure your work does......and that's the thing.

Your business card is kind of like a website....it's your "store front" at the time of handing it to your potential client.....you want it to say "I'm not a hack, low end dirt bag"

Remember to spend money on the card stock as well....nothing like handing a limp dick card to someone....it's worse than getting a dead fish handshake.

Maaaaaybe one photo on the card. But that should be of you NOT your work or equipment.
They want to know "who" not "what".

KISS
Keep It Simple STeamer. :mrgreen:

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
have to agree with Brian for once! :shock: Contact Wayne Miller on this board! pdqpostcards.com I believe is his website. Definately worth you time! 8)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doug D said:
have to agree with Brian for once! :shock: Contact Wayne Miller on this board! pdqpostcards.com I believe is his website. Definately worth you time! 8)

Just once? Do you really want to be THAT wrong all the time?

shiteatinggrin

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Jeez Brian I was going to say I agreed with you again, but now I'll just keep silent. Oh shit I already agreed with you.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's the easy stuff I'm right at.

It's the difficult crap I need help with. :lol:

Just ask Larry.
Ivebeensold

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Ok, I have agreed with you on other things before, :shock: but just have not let you know about it! Especially when dealing with Crowley and Harper! :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doug D said:
Ok, I have agreed with you on other things before, :shock: but just have not let you know about it! Especially when dealing with Crowley and Harper! :lol:

Oh, great...Now you're going to get me in troupble. Ivebeensold

:lol:

Name
I'm Rick James
Yeah the cards are not something i would hand out. Colors do have physcological effect on people, this is why you should use soft colors. Read up on it.

GCP

I agree. For your biz card just keep it clean and simple. A business card should be memorable but mainly used to have your contact info for a client to refer back to. Like Brian said:
Brian R said:
Too much going on.
If you want to show your photos, make a flyer of some sort...not a business card.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Plus, only turds actually keep business cards anymore. In most cases it will only stay out of the recycle buin a few minutes.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I picked the last 2, with black on the carpet one and white on the vct one...

and they LOOK AWESOME :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

the pics on the back look great not smudgy or blurry...

now i am showing them to people and gonna ask what they think....

for the record.....i dont want cookie cutter for carpet cleaning type cards.....i want something that pops....and freaking www.gotprint.com made them look GREAT

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom