Butler versus CDS 4.8

Worker

Name
Nawaaz "Sonny" Ismail
You did fine. You'll have a nice, reliable unit for years to come. If you need to do larger jobs you can get an auto pump out. Built in or inline.

Good point. I'll keep the auto pump out on my forecast. I may look into educating myself on the restoration side along with a box truck depending on how the carpet cleaning business progresses. That's probably when I'll possibly go with some of the larger capacity items if ever need be.

Worker

Name
Nawaaz "Sonny" Ismail
Important Question:

What are your guys take on carpet cleaning vs water damage restoration?

I hear that the income is significantly higher in water damage restoration.

Would it be wise for me to skip and forego this carpet cleaning venture and head straight into water damage restoration?

I was scheduled to take both the classes for carpet and upholstery cleaning, however, I was also setting my mind to taking on the water damage and restoration course in close time proximity.

I feel that if I can benefit with much more significant income for my time and effort in water damage/restoration, then perhaps that is the wise way to go with a full out box truck instead.

What is your honest opinion and take on this thought process, please?

allclean_nj1

Name
Bob Johnson
Thank you. I went back and forth with the 210 vs 110. I believe I was explained that the new design mid-mount 110 is what most folks go with, plus it matches the other tank and saved space along with not worrying about a ton of water weight carried around as well. 2 inch hose with 110 tanks and everything else max power and heat looked like where it was at for me. I know I could have done this and that, but for a newcomer, I have a lot on my plate and I opted for the best option and fit for what I was going to use day-in and day-out. I may have to empty out the 110 more frequently, however, I wouldn't want to carry the 210's heavier water and burden around anyway. Hopefully, I did okay.

Trust me 210 is way way smarter... your never going to fill it..you should join the facebook butler groups...and ask this question. 26 years at this... some homes no problem others are a nightmare with there primo landscapes .. 1 ton van will never no the difference.. A 110 tank your forced to empty at a inconvenient spots....also there pump out sucks....u have plenty of time to re configure just trying to help ..only have one shot at the setup.......Good luck with your new cash cow...

Reactions: Worker

Worker

Name
Nawaaz "Sonny" Ismail
Noted, thank you for the advice. My truck is already there... Need to correct myself, it looks... Will look into the Butler Facebook page...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom