Butt Hurt Bob Is Back

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Do you want the members here to use vaseline on you this time? We have a great post about you going on right now in the secret room. Eyewink. Lucky for you the Fredinator is reel busy with Brokum right now. He will leave your sorry ass alone. Are you done pouting? I'll give you two months before you are back in the corner with your blankey suckin on your thumb.

Golden Boy

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Waldo said:
Do you want the members here to use vaseline on you this time? We have a great post about you going on right now in the secret room. Eyewink. Lucky for you the Fredinator is reel busy with Brokum right now. He will leave your sorry ass alone. Are you done pouting? I'll give you two months before you are back in the corner with your blankey suckin on your thumb.

Golden Boy

dO YOU stilL...GET TO GIVE THE .."CaViTy SEArChEs".....In the Secret Room..? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Bend over Harper. Sick of Bobs little tantrums. Then he runs over to WoC and has kooper and ellles lube it up for him.

Golden bO Y

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Stock well stfu with the Im glad BoBs back crap. This is why the little baby does this. So when he comes back everybody starts giving him backrubs and tells him how good it is to have him back. He has not posted for months now he is posting on very topic. Then somebody will slam him and he will get butt hurt and leave. And crawl over to ICS or WOC with all the other Mikey P haters and hang with the lowlifes like himself. Sad but true.

Golden Boy

F

FB7777

Lee Stockwell said:
I'm glad Bob's back.

Mike W must be a Fred...

how the heck did I get dragged into this?

whats amatter Brokewell?

all my shots at youkum hitting too close to home? :shock:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Welcome back Bobster - We're over playing rugby again at James Bay soon. C'mon out for a watch at the old boys.(We came out pretty good last time - only a broken tibia, 2 pulled quads and a sprained knee..... :lol: )

Waldo, wellll - go get em' tiger!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think Waldo is just trying to stir the sheet with someone and nobody's biting.

I used to think he was such a nice guy. What gives Waldo? Wuh happuned?

Jimbo

walldough is too busy paying for the overpriced company he bought...so he hardly ever gets any...and brings his vitriol here while paying prisoners for unmentionables!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Jimbo said:
walldough is too busy paying for the overpriced company he bought...so he hardly ever gets any...and brings his vitriol here while paying prisoners for unmentionables!

SO TRUE.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wAlDoRk....is a personal favorite of mine... :!: :!: :!:

He is a "mInI-mE"...Mikey... !gotcha!

ps..I will SHANK the little basTURD....if he messes with ME.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
pss.. I am certain I will be #1 on the InFaMOuS List ...NEXT YEAR... :shock: 8) :oops:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Jimbo said:

You weren't supposed to mention those.

Bob Foster

You guys know that Waldo and I are not taking each other too seriously. Just chucking shit.

Waldo has walked away disillusioned with this place more than once himself.

Haven't ya Waldo......?

Other than Richard Chavez, who never lets anybody bother him, most of you have done the same too for maybe only for a day or two or,.... :shock: 8 months 8) .

Mike Draper

Waldo said:
Stock well stfu with the Im glad BoBs back crap. This is why the little baby does this. So when he comes back everybody starts giving him backrubs and tells him how good it is to have him back. He has not posted for months now he is posting on very topic. Then somebody will slam him and he will get butt hurt and leave. And crawl over to ICS or WOC with all the other Mikey P haters and hang with the lowlifes like himself. Sad but true.

Golden Boy

How does it benefit anyone in this community to make a post like this?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Put down the Cabernet, Mike and try to retype that so some of us can understand what you were typing.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Bob Foster said:
Other than Richard Chavez, who never lets anybody bother him

You just have to rip on how bad is Bears suck, that'll push him over the top !gotcha!

Good to have you back Bob!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I don't know about any other forums, but Bob had to be getting bored talking to himself on the new ics whateveritscalled. I mean that place is one pain in the butt, hard to navigate, ghost town!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom