Buying degreaser from manufacturer??

nusteem

Where can I buy degreaser in concentrate from a manufacturer to make my own degreaser??

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Go there, then buy STTP (Sodium Tripolyphosphate)

It used to be the main ingredient in many powdered TLC's, before they went "Phosphate Free" and stopped working as good (Matrix Finish First used to rock, now it sucks)

nusteem

Thanks for all the replys....

The traffic lane cleaner I have been using is yellowish in color. May have a hint of green. This is the best stuff i have used in the last 7 years but now I have lost my source. About 5 times better than purple power. I used to buy the 55 gal drums.

Sodium Tripolyhosphate, how do you mix this stuff. Does this sound like what I have been using. ??

thanks

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Gary;

How concentrated a product are you looking for ??

Some powder presprays are still using phosphates for greater effectiveness.

It does take many other ingredients to make a state-of-the-art product.

Larry

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
nusteem said:
Thanks for all the replys....

The traffic lane cleaner I have been using is yellowish in color. May have a hint of green. This is the best stuff i have used in the last 7 years but now I have lost my source. About 5 times better than purple power. I used to buy the 55 gal drums.

Sodium Tripolyhosphate, how do you mix this stuff. Does this sound like what I have been using. ??

thanks

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Dude, no offense, but you might want to consider some education/classes on mixing juice

..L.T.A.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Ive used up to 4oz per gallon of just STTP with great results on some trashed carpet.

But as Mr. Cobb pointed out there are other ingredients that need to be there, not only to "DeGrease" but to break down the surface tension and remove other soils that are not oil based.

STTP is what I use as a BOOSTER any more, not my main cleaning agent.

If you want something that will friggen strip the nastiest crap out of any carpet get you a pale of Grease Eraser, But order from Chemisters directly... will save you allot of money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom