Cable tv advertising

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Are there any smaller operations that are successfully using cable tv advertising? I would like to slowly get into it, but need to get a little background before I start meeting with sales reps.

Do's, don'ts, warnings? I will be glad to call you for few minutes if you don't want to divulge company secrets to competitors. :winky: TIA

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
If you do cable, I would only buy CNN and/or Fox Network news in the am. Other channels have virtually no viewers in the am and other day parts will not be as effective. Best time is 6a-9a.

Reactions: Shane Deubell

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
If you want to discuss your goals & thoughts about cable/tv/radio etc. I'd be happy to. My bus is larger but I might be able to help you avoid some pitfalls~ I've learned from a lot of mistakes over the years. PM if you want to schedule some time Bryan.

Reactions: boazcan

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's been many years ago that we ran TV commercials for 18-months and I though it did ok but it was expensive. We were spending 2K a month with TV commercials a carpet one, a fire and a water one. If I had the money I'd continue with it but maybe just with a offer that scrolls across the bottom of the screen on cable TV.

People for the longest time would tell us they saw or like the commercials, so I know they saw them.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Doing tv or for that matter virtually any media advertising requires a unique hook or offer that compels immediate response. For a newbie to media advertising it also requires patience and commitment time & $ as there is no brand awareness. If no patience or money to sustain it during the building process don't bother.

Back
Top Bottom