Califernication

Ron K

San Francisco Designer told my Customer her Loose Cushion Fabric needed to be removed from the cushions prior to cleaning. Have any of you heard of this process?
After hearing this I ask if I needed to take all the fabric off the body too.
Man Car detailing must be a real pain down there.

Mikey P

Administrator
I got a guy that for 200 dollars will remove all the seats and trim in the car, remove the carpet kit ,shampoo it pressure washer and reassemble the whole thing..

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Ron K said:
San Francisco Designer told my Customer her Loose Cushion Fabric needed to be removed from the cushions prior to cleaning. Have any of you heard of this process?
After hearing this I ask if I needed to take all the fabric off the body too.
Man Car detailing must be a real pain down there.
Ron KMA!
It is not SF specific. It's designer specific.

Designers are from a different planet. They are from France.
Their fabrics of choice are:TUC (Totally Un Cleanable)
Their two color choices are: white and creamy white.

Yes you need to take all fabrics off the body and your body too when you clean here. It's a California thingie.

And we don't detail cars here. When it reaches that sorry stage, we just buy a new one. What do you think this is: Texas? KMA!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Ofer Kolton said:
[quote="Ron K":1azq5zjr]

What do you think this is: Texas? KMA!
[/quote:1azq5zjr]

Yeah, I don't think Texas is bankrupt... So there is NO confusion there! :lol:

I wouldn't ever clean(detail) a car for less then $200 min. they are just a PITA waste of time. Just carpet I would go $150, and I would still be pissed off the whole time I cleaned it. I will do the mats for $5 a piece, but any work in the vehicle will cost them. At 6'2" I have no desire to do any detailing..

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Able 1 said:
Yeah, I don't think Texas is bankrupt... So there is NO confusion there! :lol:
Keith, if you keep at it I may need to send KP your way.
You've been warned eat yor heart out Werner

By the way here is about good old Wis: http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/ne ... ficit.html
Not to mention that we don't even have a sorry governor that is trying to strip us of our constitutional rights, like what's his name.

Is Walker as retarded as Gov Rick P.?

I have to admit though- You do make great cheese there in old Wis.
Keep churning buddy. eat yor heart out Werner

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I love cleaning the upholstery in cars, it responds so well it makes you look like a hero ....BUT the carpet sucks. Odd angles make even a detailer and crevice too to reach. Not to mention (wait I'm mentioning it KMA!) that the carpet wears and discolors in those areas. Plus the impacted sand beneath the drivers feet make me want to scream!

We used to do them $250.00 but have not for over 20-years, the money is good but when the phone rings and it's a water, sewer or fire we don't have the time to finish it. People won't wait on their cars, they want them back.

Plus all the annoying isues when dealing with cars, doors open lights say on, doors open light is no longer on. Car no start no more. no won ton soup for you!

Some customers expected that ride to work or back home was included in the price. no won ton soup for you!

Some expected the carpet to look as good as the upholstery EVEN though they were told ahead of time it would not.

Gawwd I'm glad we don't do cars! LIKE!

We still do motor homes but they leave it here over night and you can stand up in them. LIKE!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Ofer Kolton said:
http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/ne ... ficit.html[/url]
Not to mention that we don't even have a sorry governor that is trying to strip us of our constitutional rights, like what's his name.OBAMA

Is Walker as retarded as Gov Rick P.?

I have to admit though- You do make great cheese there in old Wis.
Keep churning buddy. eat yor heart out Werner[/quote:3ce9iims]

Walker has turned this state around!! He just asked public employee's to pitch in 10% for their health care and they had a fit. KMA! Public employees here had NO cut in pay just that 10%, but I hear you in Cali. have some area's that are only making $8.00 an hour,and those counties are considering bankruptcy so they don't have to pay pensions and health care.

What constitutional right did Walker take away?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Why didn't Schwarzenegger steroids work for your economy," thats all I have to do is inject it, right!!" Only In Cali would that idiot be a governor, WTF were you people thinking?

Connor

Name
Connor
Ron K said:

I guess so it'll fit into the washing machine betta!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom