CALL FORWARDING WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!

steve g

Name
steve garrett
ok I have several business lines a couple go to my cell phone and a couple go to my answering service. I am sure you guys are in a similar situation. The phone company after taxes and other assorted :bullshit:leave me with a $30 a month bill for each line. this is too much money for what I am getting. with all the internet stuff out there for phones does anyone know of a reliable cost effective way of forwarding these numbers for less money and let me tell the phone company where to go??

FredC

Village Idiot
magic jack?

You can set up all the numbers on one account and setup the forwarding options online.....

steve g

Name
steve garrett
yeah I thought of that. I bought a magic jack plus which depends on my router working all the time BTW. when I tried to port my number the phone company would not let me for some reason. there is a place called ring central and some other places that claim to be able to forward for 10 bucks a month. anyone use any of these guys??

FredC

Village Idiot
I thought about suggesting ringcentral....but because I'm an affiliate :D...not cause I have any experience with it

odd about them not letting you port

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I switched to ringcentral from Vonage a few months ago. It has been good so far. I have it set to ring my cell and if I don't pick up after 4 rings it rings full circle.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Connor

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
hosted numbers.com. I have 10 numbers with them and my total is 70 per month. As a second benefit they give you call tracking so you can pull up why and where the calls are coming from. You can also set up time of day forwarding so the calls will go a different place depending on the time of day it is.

Additional features that are important especially if you have an answering service is call recording. you can listen to the calls later to see how the call was answered (additional cost)

Existing lines can be ported in so no new numbers are needed.

When I need to determine the effectiveness of a marketing strategy I cross reference all the calls to service monster and add up the total income generated from those calls. It was the deciding factor for me canceling the yellow pages. I was paying 50% of the jobs revenue to cover the cost of the ad.

If you have any other questions pm me. I have been a customer for 18 months an been very happy

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Voipo I found to be the best. Voipo.com. 36.00 bucks a year per number. I've had ring central and vonage in the past and they are both pricey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom