Calling all Magic Wanders

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I'm making an order to MW and I'm using Grease Eater but need a detergent and an upholstery prespray. Would Magic Potion be alright or should I use trashed neutral? Green is a bit pricey but if I had to, I would.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

Mikey P

Administrator
Trashed Green is an amazing uph prespray

Magic Potion is most likely STPP so make sure it has corrosion inhibitors before you subject your plumbing to it.

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Trashed Green is an amazing uph prespray

Magic Potion is most likely STPP so make sure it has corrosion inhibitors before you subject your plumbing to it.

(((((It is also loaded with natural water softeners to improve cleaning performance & to keep your machines clean. Formulated by Chemists, and field tested by veteran carpet cleaners. This 100% biodegradable concentrate contains descalers, has water softeners (conditioners))))

Thats all it says. I refuse to buy "Porty Power" lol so I hope MW has something.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I use trashed green its very concentrated. Call dee dee and ask her. She will tell u.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Soxpac
Name
I'm Rick James
I use Trashed Green and usually make about $7,000-$8,000 per gallon using it on uph and areas rugs as well. SO not so pricey and its a very good product.

Reactions: Soxpac

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I use Trashed Green and usually make about $7,000-$8,000 per gallon using it on uph and areas rugs as well. SO not so pricey and its a very good product.

Do you use it as your prespray as well? If so do you use it on res and com?

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I was considering getting some more GE but getting a case of green as well. Think I will. I need to buy as many versatile products as I can because I'm still new and need to maximize profits as much as I can in order to stock up in other areas. Oxy Blaster seems good too.

Name
I'm Rick James
I was considering getting some more GE but getting a case of green as well. Think I will. I need to buy as many versatile products as I can because I'm still new and need to maximize profits as much as I can in order to stock up in other areas. Oxy Blaster seems good too.

Grease Eater is the bomb.. if you have never used Trashed Green, you get 30% off.. To be honest my chemical cost is around 1%.. so there is many other ways to maximize your profits.. just get the best of the best for preyspray and it will take care of you.

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Right. I'm starting over with chemicals as I ordered my first batch in bulk and I don't like the stuff. Ive had to scrub when normally you shouldn't have to because of it. I want to have a limited amount of chemicals on the van and with MW that seems possible.

Name
I'm Rick James
Right. I'm starting over with chemicals as I ordered my first batch in bulk and I don't like the stuff. Ive had to scrub when normally you shouldn't have to because of it. I want to have a limited amount of chemicals on the van and with MW that seems possible.

I also like Trashed Green because its certified green, which is good for marketing. You use Fels?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom