Can someone send me a pic of the engine pulley on a Thermal Wave w/ a Nissan engine.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Doug I have a 2 groove pulley from a 59 blower if you need it. I can measure the diameter, let me know. Its new.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Most are bolted to the flywheel

correct...I think they are pretty close to the same.....

IMG_5098.jpg

IMG_5101.jpg

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Do that Brad, and I might take that off your hands. Thanks

Thanks Jim. I've worn out the grooves on my pulley, so I need to find a pulley for a Nissan A15.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I will try and offer some help here. Finding the oem pulley for that might be tough.

1. You may be able to take that to a machine shop and have them turn it down a little with new grooves. It will make the pulley a little smaller, my maybe a quarter inch but if you have a way to take up some slack in the belt it is a viable solution.

2. The flywheel bolt pattern is the same from a12-a15 Other manufactures such as prochem have pulleys that bolt on in a similar fashion. I have a pulley, (not for sale) of a prochem a12 that is very similar to yours. It has two extra pulley grooves to drive a pump and a air pump. They may not be in the way of anything on your machine and could be an option. If you measure your pulley outside diameter I will measure mine from the prochem and see if it is the same or close. John olsen has lots of prochem parts and may have one for sale.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom