Can the Evolution be pimped or was the Greenhorn the best?

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Sold my monster Greenhorn yesterday, the dry times were great but the weight and bulk of that thing is a bit much for resi.

Took a 16" Evolution out for a test drive, local supplier has a demo he wants to sell for $500.00

The wand is nice and light, and I liked the adjustable manifold. The slotted glide was unimpressive, and dry times suffered because of it. I liked how light it was compared to the Greenhorn.

Fast dry times are a major selling point for our biz, so is there a hybrid or holed glide for this wand?
Should the jets be changed to put it on par with the Greenhorn?

Any supplier with a better wand please let me know.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I had Greeny pimp my Evo a few years ago and worked great. The only problem I had was the over spray.
Don't ask me specs but I was rejetted to make even (and so it would get the edges) and I put a Green Glide on it that was better than that crappy black plastic glide that comes stock.
And that black glide will start grabbing carpet fibers as it gets scarred and that's a-no-good.
I would say talk to greenie but I hear he is MIA.
Maybe Miss Lisa could help you out?

Ryan

Put 110 02's on the outer two jets for an even spray pattern. Then order a glide from Lisa I guess I've never used a GG on an evolution, but that would make it sweet I'm sure.

If you buy it its going to look like crap in six months unless you take perfect care of it.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Ryan said:
If you buy it its going to look like crap in six months unless you take perfect care of it.

It already looks like crap from being demo'd a few times. I thought I might wrap it in Gorilla Tape... I really like Gorilla Tape. shiteatinggrin

A

amazingcleansc

rhino1 said:
Sold my monster Greenhorn yesterday, the dry times were great but the weight and bulk of that thing is a bit much for resi.

Took a 16" Evolution out for a test drive, local supplier has a demo he wants to sell for $500.00

The wand is nice and light, and I liked the adjustable manifold. The slotted glide was unimpressive, and dry times suffered because of it. I liked how light it was compared to the Greenhorn.

Fast dry times are a major selling point for our biz, so is there a hybrid or holed glide for this wand?
Should the jets be changed to put it on par with the Greenhorn?

Any supplier with a better wand please let me know.

Isn't the evo an apartment/hallway slayer? it doesnt really get under things.

oh and some things about the evo are actually technically better than the gh.

I'm telling you, when the PMF wand gets properly pimped, that will be the shit. They are all turds right now but the R&D dept. is working hard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom