Can't some make

Name
Brad Gouveia
Can't some make a stainless steel box to mount on the inside roof of a van to store a tile spinner? Don't most if not all spinner lay about 8" flat. Would this not be a easy way to store/tranport a tile spiner.

What do you think?

If you steal my idea I want a free one.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Can't some make a stainless steel box to mount on the inside roof of a van to store a tile spinner? Don't most if not all spinner lay about 8" flat. Would this not be a easy way to store/tranport a tile spiner.

What do you think?

If you steal my idea I want a free one.

I feel your pain....out of everything you put in..that tool is the hardest to find a spot for......

I hung mine on the side wall to get it out of my way for now......I have been working on a ceiling mount for it that will be easier to deal with and keep it up out of the way......and you won't need to get up into the van to get it in and out....

I will show it to you when I am done and it is installed......

Name
George Valliant
Bungee cords are to stretchy. I use a pair of light duty tie down straps instead.

Currently, i have about 10 items strapped to my ceiling with no problems other than occasionally a mop will fall on the floor.

steve_64

just use precaution. think of where its heading in case of a fender bender or worse. nothing worse than objects flying at head level.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom