Capture leads with ease: ServiceMonster WebForms are HERE!

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Capture Leads Easily with New ServiceMonster WebForms
We’re thrilled to announce that ServiceMonster WebForms have arrived! Now you can capture contact information from prospects and customers who visit your website and are interested in scheduling a job.

If you choose to enable WebForms (found in the ServiceMonster Marketplace), all the leads generated from WebForms – regardless of which form you choose – will be funneled into the Leads tab in your ServiceMonster account.

http://www.servicemonster.net/2015/12/16/capture-leads-easily-with-new-servicemonster-webforms/

Name
I'm Rick James
Well I just cancelled my other subscription to a cool crm software because of what you guys are working on.

I think you guys have the winning Wonka golden ticket when it comes to software for this industry.

For those that are on the fence with choosing software.. service monster would be a great choice, they have stepped it up to a whole new level with the direction they are going and I have researched dozens upon dozens of crm/fsm software.

Kudos to the folks at service monster, sorry I ever doubted you all.. I am very happy, you proved me wrong, now I can finally end my search after about 2 years and over grand spent.. ironically it was the company I started with.

Thank you to the folks at service monster, keep up the good work.

Reactions: jkowalski

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Capture Leads Easily with New ServiceMonster WebForms
We’re thrilled to announce that ServiceMonster WebForms have arrived! Now you can capture contact information from prospects and customers who visit your website and are interested in scheduling a job.

If you choose to enable WebForms (found in the ServiceMonster Marketplace), all the leads generated from WebForms – regardless of which form you choose – will be funneled into the Leads tab in your ServiceMonster account.

http://www.servicemonster.net/2015/12/16/capture-leads-easily-with-new-servicemonster-webforms/

i have not tested out service monster or know how it works yet. but ill look into it.

do subscribers of your service pay commission on these leads?
What does your membership cover?

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
No. We do not charge for leads or jobs. WebForms is an add-on and is a flat $25/month.

ServiceMonster is $80/month for up to 3 routes. $125/month for 4+ trucks and the features are to numerous to list. Additionally we integrate with many other products like cc processors, fittlebug, customer lobby, google, QuickBooks, etc.

It's a full featured CRM, Accounts Receivable, Order Management, Scheduling, and heavy Marketing features.

Call Sam! 888-901-3300

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Hey Joe,

Will this do what Live Chat can do?

Someone made a thread on this Live Chat, and thought it was great idea, especially for my work.

I will be implementing one or other within next month

Name
I'm Rick James
I checked out that Olark before too. Not as many features as the Live Chat, but works similar.

You can set it up so the live chat is a widget on your website and the messages with go to whatever device interface.. you can answer it on your phone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom