Carpet Cleaner Love Notes

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Stuff like this will really get friends on social sites like Facebook involved in your posts.
heart.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Me too....I usually don't like posting ghetto photos...But this one is funny enough.

Damn, should save it for valentines day.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Like I said the "clean" part is way too dirty to be showing some customer for marketing purposes.

dgargan

I'm with jimmy. It would be a great marketing piece if the clean part was really clean

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Jimmy L said:
It's still dirty.

Still dirty or not they work. I post little photos like this to our page and profile all day and it keeps people talking.

sweendogg said:
But all I did was prespray! !dork!

It didn't even have that. lol

Nobody would look at that nasty stuff and say "why is it still dirty". But what the hell do I know I only have 1721 people on one FB account and a couple hundred on another that respond to this stuff.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Inferior workmanship.

I guess it's back to working the truck stop back lots huh?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Oh, the stories I could tell about the love notes my customers have left me in their carpets. They're hard to read sometimes.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I figured he meant something like this when I read the thread title

MVC-002F-743555.JPG

Who here HASN'T gotten to an empty house with post it notes everywhere the owner saw a "stain"??

demon00seven

Very informative discussions going on here, and I love to love to read each and every talk you guys having there, we are also running a carpet cleaning business and want to know the people that what they have in their mind.

Carpet Cleaning Miami Fl

Fred Homan

I wish this photo had better pixels. I want to put this on the front of a couple of T-shirts. Good conversation piece. If anyone does a nasty/empty today do this with a good camera. I am in the process of marketing to 500 people at the FAA in Farmington.

HELP!

Fred

Back
Top Bottom