Carpet Prequalification

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I'm re-hashing my invoice so that I can note down various carpet conditions. Does anyone have something similar they would be willing to share? So far I have soiling level, urine, pooling, distortion/wear, dye stain, filtration soiling, I feel like I'm forgetting some no-brainer things, but having a brain fart.

Anyone willing to share could you send to stevenhoodlebrink at gmail dott com.

Thanks!

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I had planned on doing it on the front like a checkbox, to note issues as we're walking through, and they can sign to accept the price/been made aware of these things before work begins.

Last edited:

freshandclean

I absolutely agree with Steve here.
The number one cause of damage to a carpet by a carpet cleaner I see is tip blloming from using a rotary on both texture retention warranted carpets and carpets with no such warranty.
Two separate issues really. Rotaries are capable of making a rag out of a low twist carpet. Rotaries also cause tip bloom on a texture retention carpet.

Reactions: Hoody

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
How about a urine location box as in: carpet- non carpet.

Many times the urine smell we know "will be back" after cleaning.... Because it is in the baseboards, curtains, doorframes, drywall, upholstery legs....especially if you can black light the problem at the time of walk thru, I think maybe a check box would be useful.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom