Censored

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Censored!
Mikey is deleting all my posts in an attempt at censoring me. If he bans me I can be found on a competing website. Too bad - I actually enjoyd this place until he had to go and ruin it

Bjorn

you have to be really bad here to get banned very few have been

look at it as a joke gone bad which is most likely was

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
i don't think anything has been deleted, just moved to the appropriate room.

By the way, Mike's not home. He hasn't moved, edited, deleted or censored anything.

Take care,
Lisa

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
They are no where to be found!
Even the Greg cole coupon king made by mikey has been removed! Immediately after I threatened to sue if he didn't pull it down!

iF NOT mIKEY- then by whom?
CENSORSHIP!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
i think shawn or bob put them in the moderator's area and mikey can do with them what he wants when he gets home.

Take care,
Lisa

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Greg,

Take it easy. The Mods have rules to live by also. If you are tossing four letter words right and left, making threats to people and groups of people, then the Mods are supposed to move it away. This is not the place for 6-7 simultaneous threads doing all that.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I thought you were leaving?

Anyone who plays the lawsuit card over a statement has lost my respect anyway, so I say you should keep your word and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Bjorn

hell I have been deleted here and censored too

it's just not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
may i ...PleasE...be added to the LaWsUiT... :roll:

I haven't been in "SmAlL ClAimS CouRt".......in years..... :wink:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
the big people are here now, Greg

no one is going to bounce your comments to outerspace

just speak your peace

note; the clean rm does have some restrictions on a handful of potty mouthed words, but you can make your points, none the less

..L.T.A.

HARPER said:
may i ...PleasE...be added to the LaWsUiT... :roll:

I haven't been in "SmAlL ClAimS CouRt".......in years..... :wink:

Looks like I need to hire an attorney. Memphis Light Gas and Water did some work on my street a couple months ago digging and checking for gas leaks. They ran over my sidewalk and busted it all up. I have been patient with them. They said they are not going to fix the sidewalk unless I can provide a vehicle number and tag number to verify that they actually caused the damage. I took a picture of a truck that was just like the one on my street and the tire tread matches exactly to the bull dozer that they had to check for gas leaks once again the other day. I responded to the lady on the phone that most people work for a living and do not have high tech security cameras on their property. What is somone supposed to do if they go on vacation and come back to find their sidewalk busted up and you an prove that the city was the only people doing work with heavy machinery and the tire tread matches the impressions on the sidewalk.

G

my own cousin called me curry breath ( last time I cleaned his motel)

was there really a racist remark?

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
meAt said:
the big people are here now, Greg

no one is going to bounce your comments to outerspace

just speak your peace

note; the clean rm does have some restrictions on a handful of potty mouthed words, but you can make your points, none the less

..L.T.A.

Thank you- Here goes. Just yesterday I commented how much I preferred this site to others. I then come on here this afternoon to see that mikey made up a racist quote and attached my name to it. This totally slanderous. As soon as I started screaming for it to be removed in multiple posts and even messages to Jim Pemberton- the message is changed to read:
The world's Most Liable Carpet Cleaning Board" . After awhile it finally got changed to "The World's Greatest Cleaning Board". I found that interesting. Prior to an hour ago I would have agreed that it was the Greatest Cleaning Board on the web.

During the last 24 hours: I have read numerous posts by Mikey making "monkey and gorilla and ape jokes" in a thread that he put my name in the subject line and disregarded them as editorial comment. In the past I have also seen racially offensive remarks by him. It is his right to believe what he wants. This is America and Freedom of speech is one of our rights!

Where he crossed the line is when he put a picture of a broken down house and then puts a tag line about acres & mules, and portable machines and put my name to it as though it was a quote from me. I live and work in a multi-racially diversive community and such attacks are explosive and potentially quite damaging!

I believe full and well he knew what he was doing when he posted it. This attack is 100% malicious, slanderous, and liable. There are laws preventing people from doing just such a thing and courts take these matter VERY seriously.

I have done nothing to deserve such a damaging attack. It is one thing not to agree with my busines practices - it is totally another to take steps to damage my character and ruin my reputation

Willy P

Name
Willy P
There we are- the last pair of knickers unknoted.

undies.jpg

G

Man all was pretty quiet without the fireworks of board wars, now it's been redirected. :lol:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I can't and won'rt speak for Mikey, but this is how I took the banner; I believe he was referring to you treating your subs like "slave" labor. It was not a remark intended to be racist, it was intended to be critical of your policies regarding your subs.

It was slavery, that was referred to, not skin color.

Take care,
Lisa

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
truckmount girl said:
I can't and won'rt speak for Mikey, but this is how I took the banner; I believe he was referring to you treating your subs like "slave" labor. It was not a remark intended to be racist, it was intended to be critical of your policies regarding your subs.

Take care,
Lisa

Lisa - when you couple that with all the "ape" comments her has been making - I'm not sure how you could interpret that- Either way -Doesn't matter- He did it to slander my character!

truckmount girl said:

Take care,
Lisa

I will go along with that. I really don't see how anyone would work for 50 percent and have to pay all their taxes and expenses, but a lesser percentage is just plain slave labor to me. What do I know though? I read somewhere some of your techs make 125k a year. They must be getting the majority of their work on their own and getting 100 percent. I don't see how it possible to make 125k after all expenses have been taken out on 35 percent of 150-200 dollar job averages. Even if they gross 300k a year that would only leave them with 105k minus a ton of expenses. Greg you are the man by the way. I have nothing but respect for someone that can get people to do the job like you are doing. My friend owns a restaurant and it blows my mind his best employees have been there 10-15 years and they make minimum wage.

Cameron1

Hey Greg...just wait untill someone searchs your name or Company name on Goggle.

Welcome to the BIG TIME.

Ryan

ErictheRed said:
Man all was pretty quiet without the fireworks of board wars, now it's been redirected. :lol:

No kidding lol I didn't agree with the board wars but it sure was fun to read :lol: now we have this shiteatinggrin

Greg and Mikey thanks for making my night interesting lol

Name
Lee Stockwell
"Chimps" has for years on these boards been the affectionate term for the disfunctional relationship with borderline employees that aren't paid enough to care.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Greg
You and Mike need to talk, he has a warped sense of humor as many of us do, but he is no racist.

I would, hate to see something made out of what was intended as a friendly joke or jab but taken wrong.

Get to know him better and you'll see, it was not intended to be taken the way you're interperting it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom