Censored

harryhides

Name
Tony
[quote="gregcole
Thank you- Here goes. Just yesterday I commented how much I preferred this site to others. I then come on here this afternoon to see that mikey made up a racist quote and attached my name to it. This totally slanderous.

I believe full and well he knew what he was doing when he posted it. This attack is 100% malicious, slanderous, and liable. There are laws preventing people from doing just such a thing and courts take these matter VERY seriously.

I have done nothing to deserve such a damaging attack. It is one thing not to agree with my busines practices - it is totally another to take steps to damage my character and ruin my reputation[/quote]

Greg, "Gorilla" and or "chimp" have long been used as affectionate terms for employees - most of us have had to put up with some pretty dumb stuff from them have we not ? Nothing racist was intended, I assure you.

Like Lisa, I will not attempt to speak for Mikey's weird sense of humor but a racist he is not and I'm quite sure that it was the furthest thing from his mind to accuse you of being a racist either.
What did you do to deserve this, you ask ?
Who knows, perhaps saying that you liked it here was your mistake ??

There are very few people that he has ever banned and if he really did think you were a rotten racist, I've no doubt that you would have, long ago been banned.

I've no doubt that the goof will be calling you soon enough.

ps, I wonder if Randy or Ken can identify that rug hanging on the front porch ?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
harryhides,
I have never seen or heard the word gorilla used on the bulletin board to describe a worker in way that chimp is used. Please show me one or two instances since this boards inception.

Thanks in advance,
The Real Greg C

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
the mules, the 40 acres- the chimp and gorilla statements - hard to see it any other way but Racist!
This is what he wrote in an earlier post : " and you know damn well your portable toting chimps do crappy work." Then he wrote the fake quote with a slavery reference and a portable reference and a picture of an old beatup house (apparently a slave house reference)

Sense of humor? Hard to find any humor in someone attempting to paint me as a racist!

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
gregcole said:
truckmount girl said:
I can't and won'rt speak for Mikey, but this is how I took the banner; I believe he was referring to you treating your subs like "slave" labor. It was not a remark intended to be racist, it was intended to be critical of your policies regarding your subs.

It was slavery, that was referred to, not skin color.

Take care,
Lisa

Lisa - when you couple that with all the "ape" comments her has been making - I'm not sure how you could interpret that- Either way -Doesn't matter- He did it to slander my character!

Most of the people on this board wouldn't have even noticed your first name and last initial if you didn't go wako crazy with all those posts :roll: You should have just PM the moderators and asked them to remove it, No big deal chill out. :mrgreen:

Mikey P

Administrator
Not a racist Greg, just a slave driver.

you can pick the color of their skins, I don't care.

7 jobs a day with a Porty is cruel and unusual.
I bet you could not do it.

John G.

I got to stand up for Mikey here too, he can be an ASS, but he surely is not a racist.

Greenie

Damn....Mike beat me to it.

Just because you are a slave driver Greg and have an army of chimps doesn't mean you are a racist? or are you? do you have any racist views? this seems to have struck a nerve with you, a nerve that most normal people would have blown off.

And if you wouldn't do the 7 jobs a day yourself, you have no right bitching about anything, just shut up stay behind your desk and continue to march.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
John G. said:
I got to stand up for Mikey here too, he can be an ASS, but he surely is not a racist.

and at times his ASS is bigger than his hEd.......if you can imagine that... :shock:

..L.T.A.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I think the most 2 roomers I could do in a day is 5(maybe 6) with my TM... Three to four jobs a day, I'm good. Normal job average 4 1/2 rooms, I must be slow?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
gregcole said:
the mules, the 40 acres- the chimp and gorilla statements - hard to see it any other way but Racist!
This is what he wrote in an earlier post : " and you know damn well your portable toting chimps do crappy work." Then he wrote the fake quote with a slavery reference and a portable reference and a picture of an old beatup house (apparently a slave house reference)

Sense of humor? Hard to find any humor in someone attempting to paint me as a racist!

You need to be around here longer Greg, even I didn't see anything racist, just a jab at employees doing halfassed work and getting calls to places where you wonder if they really worry about what the carpet looks like. Surprised he didn't post a mobile home. I've done a few jobs like that when I worked as a chimp with a porty. God, the pits I would walk into! Had to step over the dog's landmines to get in the house then step over them inside the house. ewwww.

I'd be lucky to get three 2roomers done in a day, with a porty and no vacuuming. Heard tell of a cleaner here that got 10 done in a day, witha tm and no vac.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
gregcole said:
Willy P said:
There we are- the last pair of knickers unknoted.

undies.jpg
ok- I have to give you that- that was funny. Perhaps you can bring those to me when you kiss my hairy ass

Sorry - i don't do fantasy fulfillment. :p

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
wow...tries to represent himself as a man (originally) and now we see him for what he is...a big damn BABY!! Does the bait-n-switch ever stop with you Greg?

ya big damn baby!!!

randy

Name
Randy
gregcole said:
meAt said:
the big people are here now, Greg

no one is going to bounce your comments to outerspace

just speak your peace

note; the clean rm does have some restrictions on a handful of potty mouthed words, but you can make your points, none the less

..L.T.A.

Thank you- Here goes. Just yesterday I commented how much I preferred this site to others. I then come on here this afternoon to see that mikey made up a racist quote and attached my name to it. This totally slanderous. As soon as I started screaming for it to be removed in multiple posts and even messages to Jim Pemberton- the message is changed to read:
The world's Most Liable Carpet Cleaning Board" . After awhile it finally got changed to "The World's Greatest Cleaning Board". I found that interesting. Prior to an hour ago I would have agreed that it was the Greatest Cleaning Board on the web.

During the last 24 hours: I have read numerous posts by Mikey making "monkey and gorilla and ape jokes" in a thread that he put my name in the subject line and disregarded them as editorial comment. In the past I have also seen racially offensive remarks by him. It is his right to believe what he wants. This is America and Freedom of speech is one of our rights!

Where he crossed the line is when he put a picture of a broken down house and then puts a tag line about acres & mules, and portable machines and put my name to it as though it was a quote from me. I live and work in a multi-racially diversive community and such attacks are explosive and potentially quite damaging!

I believe full and well he knew what he was doing when he posted it. This attack is 100% malicious, slanderous, and liable. There are laws preventing people from doing just such a thing and courts take these matter VERY seriously.

I have done nothing to deserve such a damaging attack. It is one thing not to agree with my busines practices - it is totally another to take steps to damage my character and ruin my reputation

I saw that and if you are basing the undertaking of litigation on it you will get laughed out of any attorney's office. By the way just to clear up a few terms so you don't look like a total imbecile when you call the legal clinic:

Slander: Is speech that knowingly disparages another with falsehoods.

Liable is the written form of the above.

Malicious intent is extremely difficult to prove. For example in Dr. Jerry Falwell V. Larry Flynt and Hustler magazine, the plaintiff was unable to prove malicious intent after the magazine publisher ran a parody of a liquor ad , that mentioned a fictitious account of Falwell's first sexual experience, in a outhouse with his God Fearing mother. The United States Supreme court reversed the lower court ruling and Dr. Falwell lost the case.

The cartoon Mike P. allegedly posted was in every way a parody and no reasonable person would take it serious. Thus like all parodies, it's as a matter of law NOT LIABLOUS in the least.

Pretty interesting thread for a Thanksgiving week.....

Personally I think we should all be thankfully for they Greg Cole types in this industry. They prove the validity, endurability and profitability of this industry regardless of what business model you choose.

When I was in school Mr. Flynt & Dr. Falwell were in a panel discussion put on by the law department. Very interesting there different takes on things. They actually became friends and Larry apologized that day for bring his mother into it. Fallwell apologized for his anger over the issue. Strangely after meeting both that day I had to admit a uncomfortable, yet quite equitable respect for both of them. Flynt stood up for the Constitution of the United States and Falwell for his deceased momma. Now that I see of equal importance.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
yeah well, those man boobs of yours need their own zip codes.

you should of seen 'em when I was taking that glucosomine/condroitin stuff....

:shock: :shock: :shock:

BASTARD

..L.T.A.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Willy P said:
gregcole said:
[quote="Willy P":1x75rbyr]There we are- the last pair of knickers unknoted.

undies.jpg
ok- I have to give you that- that was funny. Perhaps you can bring those to me when you kiss my hairy ass

Sorry - i don't do fantasy fulfillment. :p[/quote:1x75rbyr]

ROFL!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
maybe he meant me.Greg C in his quote above and I am not offended

G

gregcole said:

I find it amusing watching you succeed in painting yourself as an an idiot!

Greg one thing I have learned about this industry over the years is just how many are related. I was wondering if you have a brother or a cousin named Taf ?

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Greg, each group of people - friends, family, business or non business acquaintances have their own lingo or inside language/jokes.

YOU are the new kid on the block here, and are yet to understand certain terminology. If Mikey was being a racist, he certainly has enough other people on here to keep him in line - either via PM's or via open rebuke. Everyone doesn't walk on egg shells just because his name is up in lights as 'his' board. Most of us like this board for the same reason you do - you can call a spade a spade.

This works two ways, everyone has accountability and is open to scrutiny. Mikey gives it out, and he certainly cops a fair bit as well. IF anything he said was deemed as racist or slandering, he would have a throng of people telling him so. It must be because MOST of us understand the terminology used and understand it is harmless.

I am sure running a business the size you claim too, that this online e-drama should be one of the last things you are worried about at the end of the day.

Laugh it off Greg - you will live longer 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom