Centrifuge "Mechanic's Special"

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Mikey wrote

"I also believe Clark's because no one is stupid enough to lie on MB and hope to get away with it."

Now that's funny.

DavidVB

The "buying it for parts" was a good line.

Mine unit is 10ft. When I move into a larger space I would like to have a 13 ft. Just looking ahead if the price for a fixer upper is right.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Nate The Great said:
Hey Ron, what's the status on this situation?

i don't know what Ron can say about this i believe is going court.

i want to clarify one thing, while Dusty and Clark keep out of the public with this it's clear they talk to people on an individual basis tell people wild stories. At connections Clark told me how Ron wants hundreds of thousands of dollars and how they want to work this out but he's unreasonable. just so there's no misunderstanding Ron is/ has been asking for his money back....the payments he's made on the machine, the shipping he paid to get the machine to his shop, the rigging cost, the only thing i think they are not obligated to pay are his attorney's fees even with Ron is asking for under 10K

a little birdy told me Howard Partridges centrifuge isn't working either.

Mikey P

Administrator
I though this was all over with?

I saw Ron and Dusty talking calmly @ Vegas.

Seeing how Ron vanished from here I figured they refunded his money and all was good enough.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
what about Clark ?

After Clark told me his sob story ..i think he got me to around 300K although it kept changing. i found Ron went back and Ron pulled an itemized list of what he wanted and state "this is what i want, this is all I've ever wanted' Clark looked like a deer in headlights he couldn't lie his way out of that one..you think he's be happy after all i just saved him 290+K :roll: .. get me a cheap hooker or go 50/50 hand job but No, then he started bellyaching about the shipping he and dusty would need to talk it over.

Dusty's been to all manner of seminars you think he's recognize "a moment of truth" or is this what they teach at a round table?

Mikey P

Administrator
All this over 10K?

Dusty spends that on Scooter rentals on his fancy over seas vacations.

Clark should nip that umbilical cord yesterday.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
don't forget flying to U2 concerts.

the whole thing is weird last i heard dusty is still making the payments on Ron's centrifuge.

Dust told Ron Clark was thinking of taking Ron to court for showing up at connections "Interfering with his business"

The last offer they put out their was basically they take over the lease and Ron eat's his 9+K he's spent and Dusty wanted Ron to pay back Dusty the paymentshas made ...sound good?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
If everyone firmly believes their side of this story and are all standing at the edge of litigation because they're nice guys, it might be time to step over that line. Sue, countersue, go to court, see what happens. Sometimes you win, sometimes everyone loses, but everyone can also stop digging themselves a deeper hole by compounding bad decisions and get on with more positive things in life.

Ron K

The Machine is still for sale. I called Dusty today and he said he was going to call me back today.

Name
Nate W.
Ron K said:
The Machine is still for sale. I called Dusty today and he said he was going to call me back today.

Hopefully, this gets resolved sooner than later. More money will be wasted in court than coughing up the refund, imho. Hang in there Ronny!!

Ron K

The Great Oz said:
If everyone firmly believes their side of this story and are all standing at the edge of litigation because they're nice guys, it might be time to step over that line. Sue, countersue, go to court, see what happens. Sometimes you win, sometimes everyone loses, but everyone can also stop digging themselves a deeper hole by compounding bad decisions and get on with more positive things in life.

Brian
My door is open come on by I'll show you what I got.
Tom and Greg stopped by the other day and they asked me, sincerely, what they could do to help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom