Cheerleaders, Do You Know Who They Are?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Do you track specifically who your top cheerleaders are?
How do you identify or decide?
What next, do you offer them extra perks?
Should we?

So for next year year one of the strategies i am kicking around is how to identify super cheerleaders and give them some kind of perks, extras. Not transactional necessarily, meaning you give me a referral i give you $20. But more value added service.

Plus want to automate it. So in theory we send a customer survey/review link and anyone that gives us a 5 star or 9-10 out of 10 we put in a separate database.

Then throughout the year send them exclusive offers. Dont want to offer it though or ask for it, the purpose is to identify authentic, natural "super duper cheerleaders" and then nurture them more.

Any ideas...

Reactions: Russ T.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Great idea but I thought you were mostly commercial.

Do office managers toot your horn to other office managers?

Not often but i can go back then and ask to leave some special offers for the employees in breakroom.
Ask to be put in the employee newsletter

Really unlimited how you do it.

Yes mostly commercial, mainly targeted to affluent areas and tile work for residential.
Stuff like this actually fits right into the targeted plan.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Right now i just have a simple (crummy) survey we use.
Want to spice it up and automate if possible.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I'd consider a "super duper cheerleader" to be someone like a Realtor, who can tell hundreds of people about us.

Any ideas...

Xmas card, thanking them... Doesn't have to be some big monumental thing.

What next, do you offer them extra perks?

Yea, an xmas card and good work from someone who is there to help, trustworthy...

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I'd consider a "super duper cheerleader" to be someone like a Realtor, who can tell hundreds of people about us.

Xmas card, thanking them... Doesn't have to be some big monumental thing.

Yea, an xmas card and good work from someone who is there to help, trustworthy...

New Yawk has quite a few jewish so the xmas card may not go over too well.

I get your point but wanted to take it to the Next Level for the premium buyers/cheerleaders however you cut it up.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We looked at some of the top producers for us a couple of years ago by printing off a QB report. We made a point of dropping off a nicer premium to those folks when we made marketing visits.

However we haven't been consistent with it and that was only commercial contacts. We do offer to take some of those contacts to lunch periodically, a casual lunch, not sales lunch. Relationship building, no sales talk.

Even that is difficult to get a lunch to work within their schedules, many are too busy to break away or fear it will be a sales pitch. ???

Reactions: Shane Deubell

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
We do not but should do more. This past year we became better at being our own cheerleader. We have been using FMS from Service Monster. It does cost more than in house but when we
forget or are late that benefit goes out the window.

hogjowl

Idiot™
This thread made me go into ServiceMonster and see if it had a report indicating who my top referral sources are. As expected, it does. Obviously, I haven't worried about this subject much since I didn't know about the report. I don't stress referrals and it shows. My top three referral sources were commercial accounts. One was a real estate company. I have received 90 referrals from them that have resulted in jobs for this year. All the referrals listed from residential customers were single and a few double referrals.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'd say you are doing the best thing you can do considering it's "you".

Staying away, flying below the radar might be your best approach! :winky:

See no "I'm sorry" I'm getting better....or worse. :biggrin:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
This thread made me go into ServiceMonster and see if it had a report indicating who my top referral sources are. As expected, it does. Obviously, I haven't worried about this subject much since I didn't know about the report. I don't stress referrals and it shows. My top three referral sources were commercial accounts. One was a real estate company. I have received 90 referrals from them that have resulted in jobs for this year. All the referrals listed from residential customers were single and a few double referrals.

Its more then just referrals marty, most of us probably know top 5 off top of our head.

Also reviews and customer surveys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom