CHRIS FROM TENN

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Man...that's a right purdy machine you got there in your profile...can you tell us a little bit about it.......?

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Sure can Bawb,
That there Blue Devil is a SteamGenie PTO w/ a Butler HX.

Bought this unit installed in an 02 3500 second hand with 37 hours on. Drove from Tn to NJ, bought the rig and drove it straight back home.
Hell of a trip!

If you would have never answered that 1st phone call, I wouldn't have bought it : )

This is no fancy bells and whistles machine, this machine is designed to work with minimal everything. Super easy for the Op to Op.
Has dual Flow masters on the output side so I can run as early or late in the day as needed without vibrating the whole town.

Would I do it again? Yes and our hopes are when we need to add a 2nd truck you will still be alive : )

dabeva7y.jpg

Chris

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
There's other tools in the box too : )

Customized both of these
vapubybu.jpg

asybaqeb.jpg

I could use an exclusive tool for just upholstery, in the meantime I use an ancient dinosaur thats cast. I bought a GreenHorn wand glided and have the Ol scratch since its easy to sling n swing.

I also keep a coffee tub under my seat with a roll a shitter paper in it, ya never know man!

PCCN

Looks like a real hardworking machine without all the "extra cost" bells and whistles. just what cleaners looking to do good hard work need. Wish I had one of those boys.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'd be the first to admit that if Bob lived within 200 miles of me, and wasn't so close to death, I'd seriously annoy him on a daily basis.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
well sMarty you kinna annoy me on a daily basis anyway....
an' you don even live close........

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Yeah $$$ on the way. Considering the shutdown I didnt want ya to go without so I threw some extra in to buy a 20 sack :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom